Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Abraham

Hi sir,
My phone Nokia c1-01 is not lasting with the LCD. I am turning it on, and after a minute is shut down. May you help me to fix the problem?
Best,

• KArthick rascal

I am now use this mobile this mobile phone was Nice ...

• Vishu

How to update nokia c1-01 software

• Sakib

Why i can't opening my bluetooth?

• Regalla

Ranga, 19 Feb 2016Can i save my text messages to memory card using Nokia C1-01.No dude

Dhaval, 17 Feb 2016Is on Nokia C101 Whatsapp will Run ????? Unfortunately, no

• Ranga

Can i save my text messages to memory card using Nokia C1-01.

• Dhaval

Is on Nokia C101 Whatsapp will Run ?????

This mobile phone is another gem in the Nokia S40 series. Slick elegant design, its keypad features wide flush number keys. I've tried touch screens but given the choice, I'd choose a keyboard every time.
There's nothing like the positive reassuring tactile response of a key press.
It comes with the usual Nokia benefits - long battery life so you don't need your charger attached like an umbilical cord and a mains socket on hand at all times.
Realistically expect even with heavy use to charge up a couple of times a week only.
Its just good when things work. And Nokia phones do.
Lightning fast Opera mini browser for a pleasant productive web surfing experience.
The symbian operating system facilitates easy download of the many java apps available on online plus a
user-friendly filing system to categorise your apps and keep them ordered, accessible and safe.
Can't fault it. A steal at under £20 price tag it now is available at online.

• Regall

zan, 08 Jan 2016i can't download songs and videos in c1 01. when i'm going to op... moreTry to reset the phone
hope it helps

• Regalla

AnonD-467696, 27 Jan 2016I had it, so I know spects,, X2-00 is space-shuttle for C1-01We are talking about C1-01 here not X2-00.

• G U

How to update my ph

Regalla, 23 Jan 2016It only has 16MB of ram so think of it and its not a bad quality... moreI had it, so I know spects,, X2-00 is space-shuttle for C1-01

• Regalla

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2015Wrong because he cannot support any java app It's supports java dude, check for the specs please...

• Regalla

AnonD-467696, 21 Nov 2015very slow and bad-quality..........It only has 16MB of ram so think of it and its not a bad quality I dropped the phone many times but its still working properly. I've been using this phone for more than 3 years and counting.

• YASIR

why ican't dwonlode games

• Mahadeva

Nokia c1 is one of simple,very nice and i will enjoy games and softwares

• zan

i can't download songs and videos in c1 01. when i'm going to open tubidy,it shows ur memory is full,but is not full. Please help me what to do?

• ronak

chandankumarbhardwaj, 23 Dec 2015nokia c1company make whats app to support in nokia c101
please discuss my comment