Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Jeet

How can I transfer files directly to my phone's memory card via bluetooth from another mobile?

• viper

my c1 cant apply thenes anymore wats d problem with it pls reply fast

• Dickson

I have nokia c1-01 hand set but the problem is about to download phots,musics and other can not do so but at first was doing that help me plz dickson from mwanza tanzania

• peter

Thank you for respond. Which Question Has answer NO?
Is it Answer to last Question i mean Loud sound?

• jr

i have a problem when i want to off internet in nokia c1

• pml

Maja, 05 Aug 2012Can i watch youtube video on this phone?no

• friend

Please answer to this Question

Hey buddies, I have an Question about C1-01.
A question from one who have experience with this phone!
Does C1-01 have loud sound problem while you are talking and people around you can hear what you are saying on the phone? i mean load sound problem like Nokia 101.

I have c1-01 hand set, is there network facility.
I would like to know whether the above handset has the facility for basic international roaming? If yes how to go about setting the same. At the moment I am in DULUTH USA.
My service provider would like to have this query attende ASAP .
Do revert back. I would be glad if you can define the method so that I can go back to my service provider at the earliest.
email I'd mrrao46@yahoo.com
Thanks

• MALLI

Maja, 05 Aug 2012Can i watch youtube video on this phone?no; there is no compatabul

• Maja

Can i watch youtube video on this phone?

• friend

Hey buddies, I have an Question about C1-01.
A question from one who have experience with this phone!

ariel, 24 Jul 2012when it shut down manually the memory card will be format when y... morewhat do you mean?plz explain it

i am getting the phone as a present.l am 11 yrs old is it good for my age?

Very low speed. it takes like 1 or 2 second for this phone to respond to a key stroke. I highly recommend Nokia X1-01. it is so much faster than C1-01.

• Lucky

JT, 24 Jul 2012This fon is gr8 dont expect this cheap fon 2 do wat classy fons ... moreIf you want live streaming then you can buy 2690.the C101 IS A BEST PHONE WITH VIDEO CAPture the picture can be captured from a video while playing,radio with recording,32gb expandable memory,java,games,camera video recorder good internet what can u get for such amount.as i have lost this mobile.i am going to take the same once again.

Nokia c1-01 phone in fister internet speed.Thes phone dose not suport yutub video.

• Mohit

Gud brand given u d best phone in cheap rate. WELDONE NOKIA

• R.V.DOI

This phone dose not support live streaming video

Ya its a good phone. It browse the web very well speed. But there is a hanging problem when it connects to pc after hanging it restart automatically. Ebuddy dosent work very well in this phn . Nimbuzz processing is also little slow.