Nokia C20

Nokia C20

• MissAngel

This phone is good for calling and sms. Maybe good for a child but the worst phone I have ever had. It is super laggy and cannot connect properly to certain sites and games. Won't recommend this phone. Waste of money

• Dapper

Cardslot after 4 weeks after j bought the phone is not working. Really dissappointed

• Rushi

Worst Cameras for the budget.... Large display is the only plus point.... Earphones and charger got broke within the first month.... some bugs and sensory delay occurs sometimes a restart will plaster it....

• junaid khawaja

I just got this phone today as my secondary phone to make calls, and just reply to skype messages that's it. Is it a good phone for this use.. i won't use whatsapp or facebook on this.

• Jaz

mar, 03 Aug 2021i dont have any issue, try to consider the build quality an... moreI'll better buy a redmi or vivo for that price, they're better than this in all aspects.
I mean 1.6ghz seriously 😑?!

• Sam Mutebi

Owami , 03 Jul 2021Iam also having the same problem can someone help Go into settings and turn on data connection.
Or set up internet configurations

• Bogo

Sue, 09 Jul 2021I just returned mine it was doing the same thing. You need to cell settings contact cell customer service

• Tebo

Pipy , 05 Aug 2021I bought Nokia C20 in June SA but I'm based in Zimbabw... moreOh this phone is cell locked meaning it works only with cell some card

• Pipy

I bought Nokia C20 in June SA but I'm based in Zimbabwe .The problem now is when I'm trying to put my sim card econet it says sim card blocked enter puk card serial number but if I put cell C it shows the network so please help because I'm now confused since I'm not using the phone.

• ntokozohours

Well...

I'm happy with the earphones ❤💯

• mar

i dont have any issue, try to consider the build quality and the price, if you want a clear camera, you need to increase your budget too.

• Sue

Vincent , 30 Jun 2021I am having a problem with the phone it doesn't conne... moreI just returned mine it was doing the same thing.

• Rushi

Good phone for your budget. Huge display with low quality cameras. Please consider its 5MP rear and front before buying. If you give more attention on snapping, this won't be the one for you. No issue on data. Earphones available.

• Owami

Vincent , 30 Jun 2021I am having a problem with the phone it doesn't conne... moreIam also having the same problem can someone help

• annonymous

Worse camera ever. Dissappointed

• Vincent

I am having a problem with the phone it doesn't connect with mobile data it shows a litle × sign next to the network bar's, can anyone assist me with this issue I bought this phone on Saturday 26 June even today it hasn't worked

• Monsters

Smith a Nigerian , 26 Jun 2021What is really the problem with Nokia in these nowadays sma... moreThis is budget phone not a high end phone. This will last at least ten years without giving any trouble where other phone brands need to replace once a year

I hav just gotted a nokia phone its reallydoing very well as ever i though.
I think u must look forward to the camera the cameras of that phones is very weak to catches a smooth and beautiful pictur.
Its needed improvement.

• Lryu

Smith a Nigerian , 26 Jun 2021What is really the problem with Nokia in these nowadays sma... moreI think nokia is LOL 😂😂😂