Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

Kumar r,Mumbai, 17 Feb 2012I am using this since aug 2011. first it was nice to use. t... moreNokia c2 00 display is blinded then I can't delete call log plz tell how to delete give idea and option plzz

• Jab

Well, looked for the wrong C2 I guess. No hard feeling gsmarena.😊.

• Jab

What the, gsmarena don't tell me you don't know of the new 2020 Nokia C2!!.😧.

I want updated software

Kai, 27 Jun 2012Thank:DNice phone. Is it stil in the market.

• Rezagumilarr

Basu, 18 Sep 2019How i download gameIn phoneky,you must download java game,search in google,the word is "download game java"

• Basu

How i download game

gurprit, 05 Feb 2019I can not update my device software in nokia c2-00Same here. Also cannot download any apps. Please help

Anonymous, 15 May 2011it ain't worth waiting anymore. been hyped for more than on... moreAgreed. I still to this day (yes even 8 years later) don't understand what took so long for the phone to be released after being announced A YEAR prior!

• gurprit

I can not update my device software in nokia c2-00

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2012This set does not suport live tv & youtube.! So it is ... moreWhy did you get a feature phone with that sort of intent in the first place?

• RAJU BHAI

Shekhar, 24 Jul 2013R c2-00 support live oneline videoHOW

• Dinesh

Anonymous, 23 May 2018definitely nahhNot support. Fb will support

• Ðíñ

bankar, 27 Apr 2018hey my mobile c2 i want to download what7 up app U can't download

Ankan, 24 Feb 2018Does it support Whatsapp ??definitely nahh

• bankar

ABHISHEK, 30 Dec 2015in my nokia c2-00 it is not downloading any new app like fb... morehey my mobile c2 i want to download what7 up app

• qwertyuiop

Ankan, 24 Feb 2018Does it support Whatsapp ??If it can be run via SD card, then yes.

• Ankan

Gautam, 05 Jun 2017This is a very good phone which supports facebook,whatsapp ... moreDoes it support Whatsapp ??

Why did Nokia release this phone more than a year after it was announced? It's not like there were no phones similar to this (Nokia C1-01) and no Dual-SIM phones (Nokia C1-00) before July 2011.

• Jonnie

Noodle, 27 Jun 2017Nice phone uh jimDoes exactly what I bought it for makes and receives calls at home and abroad runs 2 sims
Any network nice and easy to carry in trousers pocket brill