Nokia C3

Nokia C3

I am having exactly same prob with fb in my C3...whenever i try to write my id or pw the cursor doesn't show until everytime i clear cache and then open fb and cursor appears for 1 time only :/ can anyone help y this is happening?

• see jojo

nokia c3 it so nice and good best buy. cheers

guys go for nokia 302 which is better than c3 in terms of style, performanc and camera

i have problem in texting some one on the internet..... any suggestion how to correct

hi can anyone help ive been usin my c3 for facebook for a while, now all of a sudden wen i go to log in the cursor appearing But not showing what i am writing always hidden, .... any suggestions as to why words not appearing?

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2012plz, i want to inquire if nokia c3 cums wit memory card & if... moreNo, the Nokia C3 does NOT come with a memory card, that's something you have to provide.

• antu

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2012plz, i want to inquire if nokia c3 cums wit memory card & if... moremy wife bought nokia c3 comes with 2gb micro sd memory card

• Sajad

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2012plz, i want to inquire if nokia c3 cums wit memory card & if... moreNokia c3 is the best phone..
Nokia is the best I have 5 nokia cell phones..
Nokia is the one of the best compeny in the world....
All featuers is in the Nokia cell phone
I Love Nokia cell phones...

• lusy

I have problems just with facebook on phone Noka C3 , 5 day ago all it was ok - now nothing about facebook ,the others program in Net are ok . May I have an answer obout this desactivation ,is a problem to this Nokia ? I went in a Center Phone Service and they tell me that it was a problems with allpersons wich use Nokia C3 - just for Facebook.. Pls tell me what can I do..?

how can i open my nokia c3-00 security code because i dont remember my security code

• Sofie

Can somebody please tell me where to find the check in option to my C3 I don't have it

• cindy

this phone is awesome....

• pollywog

hi why did my c 3 completely shut down as I was loading internet stuff yesterday it is fully charged anyone know how to get it going again and I sort of mis placed its usb cable also
paula

i m usaing nokia c3 but it is third class phone set

• sam

when will nokia change der software fr s40 mobiles

plz, i want to inquire if nokia c3 cums wit memory card & if it does, wat is d capacity. Tanx

i nid a fone badly, n dis c3 just caught my attention. I hop i wont regret usin it

hi can anyone help ive been usin my c3 for facebook for a while, now all of a sudden wen i go to log in the cursor disappears, not allowin me to enter my password..... any suggestions as to why?

• Geo

Hi to all nokia c3-00 users. Now i write to you from this phone. First of all this phone,at least mine, have a great battery ,at mine it say 1420mah. Have great sound,simply and lound,clear. Camera have only 2 mp, but you can suply this with he' s great photo editor to improve the photos quality,work's great with it. When you make photo,you need better light,because doesn't have flash. The power of signal is over other phones,in some areas i have no signal with other phones,but with c3 i have 1 or 2 bars. The phone display is good,wi-fi works excelent,same like youtube videos.the speed of net works good on both choice wi-fi and opera. Aplication or games must be download from ovi store or from google. Qwerty helps me to type with speed the sms,or in facebook,twiter. When you try to call someone,the screen display is big and is easy to see the number you make. So good phone over all.

• Amin

I have nokia c3-00.how can play youtube videos on it,not using wi-fi connection.youtube runs on wi-fi connection,but,not on my network connection,which is mobilink(jazz).Is there need to make any adjustment in streaming settings?can plz anyone tell me?