Nokia C3

Nokia C3

man leave it a few minutes to recharge after that it wont bother you anymore

Is it any problem in this phone?

• abdullah

how to find the call recdor or this cell i need it plz inform me as early as possibel

• JGAM

I have 2 C3 phones but I one is from december 2011 and one is from 25 januari 2012 they can not see ease ather with whats app. who is that posible.

jomachado, 30 Jan 2012i want to ask;why if i want to download in mobile 9 application ... moreu might be installing the software in phone memory....

• rajashereendayana

why when i charge the phone , then when i on it . off again and it said batery low ?

• jomachado

i want to ask;why if i want to download in mobile 9 application .they appear full memory.i put 8gb.... pls help....

• anonymous roshan

cool phone but no c3 all info are correct

• wawie

is this a dual sim phone?

• zycruz

i cant access my sim menu, help me.

The battery life is good! but problems in the reception. no 3G network :( but if it has, a really good phone!

• Mitab

I hav been usin C3 for 2 month.its gud phon bt i i found som problem too.when i conect to wifi it gets conected n soon its disconected.i can download image using gprs of 500 kb bt when i try to download it says link not available,temporary network problem..plz frens help me...

• fnk

Nokia C3 is one of the great phones money can buy,i have had mine now for 4 mnths .its easy to use and you can brawse vassualy all sites,watching music and other videos on the net is no big deal-it loads within seconds.If you have a problem with yours;try changing your net provider.

• wateva

caught in a dilema here c3 or c2-02

• bernard kuhn

i want to know. its the nokia c3 a good phone? give this phone problems? i want to buy this. i have nokia 6303 and have no problems with nokia 6303 but this screen have black ink and i cannot read the message. thanks

zainy, 27 Jan 2012plzz somebody tell me how can i minimize the apps. Facebook, or ... morePress menu button to minimise apps. Long press menu to switch between apps.

• Nocks

Im using c3 and it is good.i can watch youtube videos via wifi and dload it.guys i think you have to xplore ur phone to find answers to ur problem,it s a good phone at its price.do not expect much because it s cheap/affordable.f u want d best,buy iphone 4s hehe and im sure u'll cry when u see d price

• Pavi

zainy, 27 Jan 2012plzz somebody tell me how can i minimize the apps. Facebook, or ... moreHow i can mini. Applications?

I have a AT&T goPhone version of the C300. I need to have it unlocked for free. Anyone with knowlege of a helpful free site...I'd appreciate it.

• greg

I have the AT&T (goPhone) version of the C300. Anyone know how I can unlock this for free?