Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• COCI

taylor, 21 Dec 2011i love the devices, too girly.... its to girly and i like it

• waleed

is nokia c3 support the web cam????????

• bean

no buffering for youtube..awesome

• Arfin

No realy very good Mobile this one.

• Hero

My c3,the phone's internal memory is getting smaller and smaller by the day.am running out of phone memory.

• Vinoth-AVN

super phone.. 1 year finishd..still working same as the time i bought... gr8 phone..

• ahmed j

i buy this nokia c3 one month ago its very nice i did not get any problem function was also good and price also fine thanks for nokia the make this kind of phone.in normal price,

• Rashin

Its a superb phone.....enjoing it.....

pawan, 15 Dec 2011which is best? E5 or C3 please give me trusty suggesion.i suggest u take nokia c3 its a really good phone no prob with it

its a really good phone i do not have any prob with it....some people r talking about the camera but its not that nessesary... it is easy to use... fast wifi... i love it.. u can bye it i guarantee you will not have any prob. :)

• nokialover

• vishnu

I am not able to start social site on my nokia c3, not sure is this because of the net setting as I m using wap settings on my phone. I tried to contact my loop care for GPRS setting but when I activate GPRS settings, net doesn't start, it show temprly unavailable. Please do help me, do I need to change from loop to any other services...

• neal

games not suport its ok type phone bt u cn get good phone at smae range of smasung go for it

• Holly

AMAZING FONE !!!!!
Internet abit slow over all good fone

• foneaddict

Awful Phone. Bad camera. Have had it for 9 months and I'm not impressed. My screen is cracked,my back cover is broken,my silver buttons have gone black and it is hard to type. My whatsapp stops working regularly and my phone occasionally freezes or switches off for no reason at all. There is a disappointing amount of memory and the phone is very slow. There is also no good apps available and when I try to update my software it takes forever and then it doesn't even install it! So sad :(

• jose

manu, 14 Dec 2011I bought this mobile.I am sure that nokia delivered this model w... moreyes manu you are correct,I too had these issues

• Iorheem G.

I am from Nigeria.I downloaded Nokia C3-00 new firmware V8.63 up to five times but my Phone couldn't Install.
When i click install, i will get a response: "UNABLE TO INSTALL".
what can i do? I need help.

• mani

very bad phone its keypad is ver bad.i use this phone only after 1 month its keypad color gone

• MADDY

its gud lets hav it then enjoy it

• riahboo

on a bb curve, it is possible to have a pass to unlock the phone each time is that possible with the Nokia c3??

Please Reply