Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• Tester

Very good phone, it has fallen in water several times but still works. Camera is not up to the mark

Every day many brands launches their new models but we remember very few for a long time. Nokia c3-00 is one of them. I had this for more then 14 months & to me with this phone you'll always feel that you got allot more in rs6400. This is its old price.
Plus points are: very easy n simple system is so userfriendly.
Battery of 7hrs talktime is best.
Phone is best for net n fb use.
Supports latest browsers an apps.
Can't say about wi-fi i haven't used it yet.
Looks very impressive with good 2.4 inche screen n qwerty keyboard.
& many more u can in very low price. Yes camera is little bit low quality but its ok can't say very poor.
A wise person will never disappoint with this phone.

• daya

good

• aWtZ

2011 = C3-00 year
2012 = Year of the Asha 303

• Rachit

Not satisfactory for me. Mp4 video is not supporting well.

• jacob

@YoungDrCream , 17 Dec 2011I really want to know... Is whatsApp compatible with nokia c3 yess

• Mustafa

Have no complains about the phone but so far so good.

• Farhad

This phone is very smart, But its camera is very low quality. Usally its ovaroll cabasity is good. Web browsing cuality is very good.

not good set

• ken

my Nokia c3 00's backlight doesn't dim or automatically turns off and it is eating up my power very fast everyday. can anyone help me with this problem?

• frank

my c3 wlan is able to see my wireless but i cannot connect even though i have put in the right password can anyone help me out with this problem

• looser

hi friends, don't buy nokia c3 because it does not connet internet via wifi. i think nokia company bull shitting us. some nokia mobiles before connecting to internet it asks connect via wifi (or) sim network... nokia c3 utter waste...

• bobs

HTM STORM, 16 Dec 2011just i wanna know if C3-00 really doesn't contain a drafts messa... morearchive option is there...

• @YoungDrCream

I really want to know... Is whatsApp compatible with nokia c3

• nitty

D fone is just fab..its a very strong fone bt nokia gotta improve on d mega pixels.2mp is 2low and dere shud b a setting where one can reduce the brightness of the phone

• friah

..base on your comments, I have lots to learn on it..I will buy it.

the fone is good and you can do almost anything with it but i was not impressed with the camera,,,,i tel you its POOR, u cant even put settings of your choice eg light intensity, except 4 zoom, please nokia improve the camera

• enigma

this is one of the best phones ever!

• anne

nokia c3 have a wifi??

AnonD-34499, 16 Dec 2011I really want to know if i cant download WhatsApp on mi C3. Also... moreyess u can..
nd it runs good..