Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• besa boom boom

its cool and its amazing i adore it

• punnu

Can i know that does this phone comes in black color?????????
plz reply soon as i didn't liked the slate grey color much

• Anil

I will use c3 mobile happy and enjoy my life and easy my work hardly i request all my friends pleas use this phone enjoy your life thanks

• Mohd

Nokia Expert, 08 Nov 2011This Phone doesn't have A2DP, that means, you can't here stereo ... moreI am using a2dp Service on Nokia C3_00 with no problems and it's wonderful! And the Phone is excellent!

• Virat

shweta, 08 Nov 2011camera is so bakwas pictures are not cleared. I totally agree with u dear

• macaddict

I still love this phone, it remains one of my favorite Nokia phone the 2700 included. Nokia makes good, dependable phones that will perhaps outlast any android or iPhone. they're basically indestructible. I've switched to the iPhone but I still have a Nokia to backup me up :)

• SOHEL

hi, i am sohel. i am using this mobile for last 3 months. excellent mobile. better than samsung.

• NURTAJ

very good phone. excellent battery back up. net connection is good. very good phone.

• Txtup

The messages dont clear fully, very frustraighting !

• Nokia Expert

This Phone doesn't have A2DP, that means, you can't here stereo music. Just because of wrong information printed at this site, I purchased this crap phone which is worthless! Now a days, even the cheapest phone comes with the feature of A2DP. I don't know why this phone doesn't have A2DP service?

• waseem akram

nokia c3 is best mobile self phone is button is easy type and

• Zhane

This phone cant be updated thru wi-fi..

• Zhane

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2011which one is the best phone nokia C3 or nokia E63? please tell... morebetter choose e63 or e5...cause these are smartphones.

which one is the best phone nokia C3 or nokia E63?
please tell me am trying to buy one.
thanks everyone

• alex

which one is the best phone nokia C3 or nokia E63?
please tell me am trying to buy one

• mackoykoy

i brought a nokia c3 last may after few it was broke... Not a good phone for me prone for some virus and trojan

• Jai

[deleted post]Hey .. i got it from hyderabad in 6200. on 7th Nov 2011

• shweta

camera is so bakwas pictures are not cleared.

• Burhanuddin

used easily , net speed is better then other mobile n its lokking is also nice, lovely, and slim body

• Kutty

This mobile is very strong....