Nokia C3

Nokia C3

dattu, 17 Sep 2011sorry Nokia c3 is not a very good phone b'coz no. of drawbacks ... moreNokia C3 is not a type of phone that uses CD to get access to PC, it works through the USB cable.

• DAshE

nC3 is really a good phone for me. the image quality is good, the music ability really rocks and the messaging ability is really good. no regrets.!

• dattu

yes nokia c3 rock

• john

donot buy thise ceelphone

• Mohd

It is better than the Samsung chat cause it has whatsapp

• jonas

how can i assure if i bought this fone unit c3 is good and easy to access to a social networking sites pls tell me the good answer coz its my first tym to buy e new one brand new cell and im luking for a branded and affordable unit in w/c i trust the name nokia do i need to change my mind and no doubt or right choice

luvsy, 16 Sep 2011C3 is much better fone than samsung ch@t. wifi is the best.hey plz help me...how do u use wifi onur c3...i have a bsnl modem with wifi at my home...when i connect my C3 connects to it successfully but when i browse via wifi it does not loads any page...what could bed problem??plz reply on my email "akshayonline7809@gmail.com"
thanx in advance

• Abode

please somebody tell me
the mobile is gooood?????!!!!!

• shohag

it is a very good phone and easy sms and email viewer

• rash

how could i use my C3 in facebook??
or how could i get a connection for my C3??

and how could i get a THEMES for my c3??
a THEMES that are downloadable??

• Mohd

Working with whatsapp excellent plus transfering media works fine.

this is a beautiful phone.m loving it

• yasui

nice phone friendly use battery works last long...
youtube, fb, it works properly.... i love it

• yasui

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2011in my c3 videos are not running. even when i use youtube so it s... moretry to look at the video setting

• luvsy

C3 is much better fone than samsung ch@t. wifi is the best.

• NAPSTAR

• Chirag

Overall a good phone

• sue

c3 videos are not running.start video and audio also come but except freezing video phone cutting off,black screen came. Can anyone help me how the video run on my C3?