Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• mj

buy nokia E6..very good phone or blackberry storm 9570! ^_^

• freeman

all i want to say is that a phone can never be perfect

I am using the Nokia C/ for a few months now and I am very happy considering its low cost.

Telephone is working very well but the speakerphone could be louder.

Internet browsing is working very well as well as checking e-mail (Google).

Downloading games works fine and the choice of free games is good.

The wi-fi connection works well most of the time.

The camera is usefull but is low quality.

Overall a very good phone with wi-fi for less than $100.

• mahendra1270

Fela anikulapo kuti, 10 Sep 2011No GPS, no 3G, Cant play youtube, cant multitask, cant edit word... moreFor playing video go to media player >> Settings and change APN it will work. http://bit.ly/hw3opH

AnonD-21785, 12 Sep 2011its a good phone but has a few problems. it always get restarte... moreya, i agree wid u. video player is not good enough. nd always restarts when u delete a one line sms from conversations.

its a good phone but has a few problems.
it always get restarted when u delete a short (one line) sms from conversations and it gets too much time to load inbox after restart and turn on. and video player is not good. can't play avi.

• Ivan

Is anyone els having kak with the nokia C3's whatsapp?

• Kia

Fela anikulapo kuti, 10 Sep 2011No GPS, no 3G, Cant play youtube, cant multitask, cant edit word... moreIt is important that people to read the specs of handset before they purchase.

• mj

don't lay your c3 phone on the screen part. coz it will have scratches. buy some screen protector(just like in touch svreen phones)or net case protector for camera lens protection. ^_^

• rachel

smita, 09 Sep 2011if u want internet access in same price plz use 5233 it is gud f... moreno!!my friend has nokia c3 ..and we used it....actually it is good in internet connection,,, but she can access to the internet w/ the use of globe sim....she can't access with other sim..5233 is more expensive than c3....5233-6000+ .....c3-is now 4,800 only.

• Oshi

manu, 10 Sep 2011iam a student.... i want to buy a nokia c3...so plz tell me the... moreI suggeste u dont buy c3 becz it occurred so many problems lke its hang so many tme n its video n picture quality is bad ...

• Fela anikulapo kuti

No GPS, no 3G, Cant play youtube, cant multitask, cant edit word document, to mention a few. In short, its a bad phone!!!

• AnonD-20649

manu, 10 Sep 2011iam a student.... i want to buy a nokia c3...so plz tell me the... moreF305 is a gaming fne..u should buy ur fne akording to ur demands.for music there was walkman editions,for cameras there were cyber shots for internet there were P series models and xperias available.

• Shiva

This is best for me its features are best suitable for comfortable internet surfing.You can download and play lots of game by downloading it display is awesome and need for speed Prostreet and NFS undercover are the best game you can see the very realistic in Nokia C3.Its CAmera is a must for student and you have much more features.

• naz

I just buy this phone last month . My experiences with this phone, I always got failure with connection and coverage either during phone call or not . I hope someone can explain me why this kind of thing happens?

• manu

[deleted post]iam a student.... i want to buy a nokia c3...so plz tell me the set is gd or bad......already i brought sony ericsson f305 ...it is a failure set......many pblms occured from this set......plz tell good mobile fo me

geeklau, 09 Sep 2011can i listen to the radio without the headset plugged? This Mobile Is Best for me.....:)

• smita

ASHIQ, 05 Sep 2011Plz plz n plz ......give me information about this phone c3 ..bc... moreif u want internet access in same price plz use 5233 it is gud for u......... and c3 is not beter 4 internet aceesing

• Cptnarcher

geeklau, 09 Sep 2011can i listen to the radio without the headset plugged? Nope.

• Cptnarcher

Had this phone for some time now. Not sure if Nokia still makes it since they do not list on their site. I use it as a phone and texting device(no internet), and I works great for that. It only comes with the charger, so you need to purchase accessories(head phones, USB cable, and you need your own SD micro card). If you have had other Nokia phones with these accessories, they most likely will work. Some of the issues I first had with the phone were corrected with software upgrades. I have tons of music and pictures stored on 4gb memory card(used less than 2gb). It is also pretty rugged since I have dropped it several times, and it still works great. Camera is not the greatest, but works good enough for most pictures. No flash, and sometimes blurry(thinking it's the operator not the camera).