Nokia C3

Nokia C3

Cannot multitask . Very slow on internet. Should have camera flash

• Mohd

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2011is it good to buy nokia c3...?? i am planning to buy this hand ... moreYes it is nice but be careful that you buy the original product.

• syeda

i don't like it.. its keypad has been faided

• Tariq Gujar

hey i m now going to purshazing nokia C3 iz this good cell phone for using internet???????????????????

• ravinath rangana

how is the c3 phone? plez tell me. i wont to buy a phone.thank u very much.

is it good to buy nokia c3...??
i am planning to buy this hand set only...

• noman malik

how to change the home page innokia c3

• Mohd

Navd, 02 Sep 2011Does it p0ssess multi tasking?What about operating system?No it cannot multitask and for the OS it is Nokia series 40 OS.

• Navd

Does it p0ssess multi tasking?What about operating system?

• Mun

My display gone.what to do.?

I bought it, it is so cool.
It has pawerfull display and heavy body. So good for me.

• great

this phone has great features, balance for its simplicity, and valuable for your needs.

• rohit bat.

ANNA, 31 Aug 2011my images corrupted in memory card but not in phone memory in my... moreyour memory card may be from any local brand.so it happens,now yo've two options...first-format the memory card and use it..and second..buy a branded memory card.

• Mohd

Iseb1, 01 Sep 2011But what about its cameraIt has a very good camera 2 mega pixels but the Nokia X2_01 has 0.3 megapixels VGA it is useless.

• Mani

I found it a fully loaded phone with all nessesary features.....lyk wlan , edge and lots more.
Thank you ''NOKIA''.

• Simply ash!

Sir can i do voice chat with yahoo messenger???... Becoz when ever i try to download yahoo messenger it shows memory full .... Plz tell me how is it possible to do voice chat with yahoo messenger plzzzzzz help me tell me the procedure

• Rahul

There is no option for saving message in nokia c3.if u known then tell me, please!

• hafiz786nasir@gmail.

[deleted post]my fdear please tell how can install skype in c3 to voice chat

• jhayem

nokia c3 is my phone now , and its good. i like this phone so much , i updated its firmware to 8.63v LIKE

• Maanichand@hotmail.c

ANNA, 31 Aug 2011my images corrupted in memory card but not in phone memory in my... moreAnna You shuold change the memory card..b coz i had faced the same problem..when i changed the memory it is done.