Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• nikhil

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2013My nokia c3 has lost some features e.g my community, calculator ... moreUpdate your phone by go to setting.

• Sumeda

My nokia c-3 is lost all the sounds..what i have to do

• Inievic

My nokia c-3 is lost all the sounds..except vibration....even it is turn it on...what happen to this? Anybody here who can help me? And what is version 1.5.18! It always says that everytime i turn it ON this phone...what does mean?

• Inievic

• Bd

Hw can i lock my sd card put privacy on message

• Tanoli

Is wee can use Skype in Nokia c3

• dIIGz

how can i put a password on sdcard and block a contact.?

• dadu

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2014I want to scecourty codereset

james, 27 Dec 2013how to get a new code..I want to scecourty code

• sssssssssssssssss

how i block phone num.

• osprey

Help, can endomondo be downloaded to this phone???

• Vilas

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2013My nokia c3 has lost some features e.g my community, calculator ... moreRe install your phone os using nokia pc suite. Everything will get sorted. And its free as u can do it from ur own pc.

• jeff.aruza@yahoo.com

How to get the black rubber cover(Back & Top folded) for C3 Nokia

• sam

Simply awesome phone battery backup is so awesome Nokia best phone ever in this universe

• james

how to get a new code..

• saqu

I have been using this phone for over 2 years now and I don't really recommend it to anyone. Firstly this phone is quite old. After updating the OS, I have experienced many problems that cannot be solved. The phone hangs when I insert a memory card. The money required to fix this problem is equal to the price of the mobile.

It is absolute not good for entertainment but is good for official use as it looks great, especially the golden white color. Overall, DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE FOR GAMING/ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES!

• aahna

i m not able to access the features of my phone...suddenly the menu stop working

cfleejb, 10 Dec 2013How do you download Whatsapp onto Nokia C3? It prompts certifica... moreI get a "Certificate Expired" error message. What does this mean?

The "Certificate Expired" message can mean any of the following:

The date, time and/or year in your device are incorrect.
You need to update your device software to the latest available.

For information on how to update your device software with Nokia, please visit Nokia's website: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

If you are using a Sony Ericsson Vivaz phone and you are still having the problems after checking the above, unfortunately this is a known issue and there is nothing we can do to help at this moment.

Cheers,
WhatsApp Support Team

give it a check to a mechanic
ur cell's mic might not working.

• Sherry

sum-sum, 30 Nov 2013my c3 nokia phone has got a problem when someone calls me i can ... moregive it a check to some mechanic
ur mic might not working.
dont worry.