Nokia C3

Nokia C3

give it a check to a mechanic
ur cell's mic might not working.

• Sherry

sum-sum, 30 Nov 2013my c3 nokia phone has got a problem when someone calls me i can ... moregive it a check to some mechanic
ur mic might not working.
dont worry.

i get nokia c3 in 4 days and blackberry are rubbish.

• abienoona

Amiya, 31 Oct 2013Blackberry izz d most amazing handset....!!! so in all bb os d b... morewhy dont you go away...u BB fanboy...this is a nokia thread.

• rock on

sam, 12 Dec 2013it's true U r ri8.

This thing is built like tank..

• Shubham

AnonD-214417, 12 Dec 2013Please i really need help because i can't update my Nokia Store ... moreYayatura
simply visit www.whatsapp.com
nad download whatspp from there

My nokia c3 has lost some features e.g my community, calculator and website, what should i do to turn its features back for its more important to me? Please help.

• sam

Anonymous, 10 Dec 2013God knows how many times have i dropped my nokia c3...but its st... moreit's true

Please i really need help because i can't update my Nokia Store or download my whatsapp again on my Nokia C3, i need help guys...

God knows how many times have i dropped my nokia c3...but its still running fine... thanks nokia..its a real sturdy piece

• cfleejb

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2013i get nokia c3 with whatsapp on 24 december 2013. blackberry are... moreHow do you download Whatsapp onto Nokia C3? It prompts certificate not recognized every time!

i get nokia c3 with whatsapp on 24 december 2013. blackberry are rubbish! blackberry hang, batteries low in 6 hours, stole my money. email not working. internet slowly and freezie! nokia are the best!

• jerry

milo, 05 Dec 2013Using it 4 more than 3 years and still nt a single problem. Than... moreI agree with you, I am also using the same phone for the last three years and it was just awesome.

• milo

Using it 4 more than 3 years and still nt a single problem. Thanks nokia for this wonderful phone (y)

• jeral

arjun, 03 Dec 2013I have Nokia c3 mobile phone when i doing contact than phone sh... morehai friend i think ur battery is not fitted correctly pls put ur batery titely and then use the mobile for make the battery titter use small piece of papper when inserting battery

• ruth

i have nokia c3 mobile phone. I want to avail the internet.But I was not able to open it.what should I do. It says there in the configuration that I should have to contact the service provider but I dont have the number.pls help me.

• arjun

I have Nokia c3 mobile phone when i doing contact than phone shows operation failed. when any call comes its automatically switch off
so kindly tell me what i can do please help me.

• mousa mf

Ritika, 01 Oct 2013i have nokia c3 cell and using it. now i want to sell it. so if ... morethat iz da bext 4n i ever used i realy fall in love with it

still a great phone