Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• timeea99

is cool

the new firmware v8.65 is released....

• Kristen

I lost my old C3 but I bought a new one because I really love this Phone. :) The only one that I dislike about this Phone is the navigation key. It scratches easily. :( But for me, this is still the best. Nokia C3 rocks! :))

• saad

Arif, 25 Jul 2011Hello Friends! Fiinally I have bought this mobile. Its nice, I a... moreyar how did u manage 2 stream video on c3 plz leme 9 asap

• C3

You know what??
i currently have a nokia c3 and i wouldn't change it for any phone in the world...
I love it!!!

• atif

friends kindly tell can we listen internet radio stations without wire on it like dubai spice galaxy manchester like these on C 3

• Mohd

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2011Nokia C5 is better.But, the C5 is expensive more than the Nokia C3-00 and without qwerty keyboard and WiFi. But, The C5 stills Symbian series 60 OS and The Nokia C3_00 stills the limited S40 OS but it's more user friendly than the Symbian.

Nokia C5 is better.

• Mohd

Faruqi, 27 Jul 2011How can I play music file during active call? Plz reply some1You can't

• Mohd

Not Likely, 27 Jul 2011Phones that run on the S40 are Java interfaced. There are no vir... moreBut now there is a new virus with the name trojan horse java for series 40.

• mary

Does this phone support cellphone banking

• Not Likely

Mohd, 27 Jul 2011Yes, it's good but i had a problem and i have it resolved, my No... morePhones that run on the S40 are Java interfaced. There are no viruses for the S40, so that means that there wouldn't be a need for an antivirus on a Nokia S40 phone. Phones which run on Symbian 60 are prone to viruses because of the software it has. That is why there exists antiviruses on the symbian phones. S40 applications are small and not very plentiful because these type of phones are not like S60 which are more on to business so therefor you can add new programs and applications on the S60. S40 are not really designed to be manipulated with other application and softwares.

• Mohd

dZeko, 26 Jul 2011its a really nice phone made by nokia. . .exceptional camera, wi... moreYes, it's good but i had a problem and i have it resolved, my Nokia C3-00 had 5 viruses yesterday, and i was scanning it with an antivirus on my computer and i removed those viruses. That's the problem with the series 40. There is no antiviruses compatible with it.

• makri

Nicky, 26 Jul 2011Can you get internet via this phoneyes

• judy

y dont i get an alert for my emails,i did get to begin with,but after a month i dont,please let me know a.s.a.p

• Faruqi

How can I play music file during active call? Plz reply some1

• dZeko

its a really nice phone made by nokia. . .exceptional camera, wi-fi and ovi store,but the negative thing about the phone is that it does not have 3g,flash and volume rocker!

• Nicky

Can you get internet via this phone

• saood

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2011nokia c3 is a good phone,sound is good,camera is good,internet i... moresame problem here dude

can i get whatsapp on the C3?