Nokia C3

Nokia C3

still a great phone

My Nokia C3 phone, which I have used for one year, goes blank for about 12 hours before coming back.
What is the cause of the frequent blackout?
What should I do?

• sum-sum

my c3 nokia phone has got a problem when someone calls me i can hear them but they cant hear me what do i do?

• sum-sum

• Agastin

This good phone Nokia all mobile best qlitys only Nokia mobiles and Nokia C3 good phone very passed inter net handle good

• Rai

sastry, 26 Nov 2013My C3 suddenly went dead. Now after repair it is asking restrict... moreI want to restart my nokia c3 i,dont know pasword

• AnonD-209578

i used it for 3 years>>very good until now

• sastry

My C3 suddenly went dead. Now after repair it is asking restriction code. Any suggestions to crack this code.I had not given any code to start with.

• Lisa

What is causing the problem with my Nokia C3. When I receive a call I hear the person on the other end but they cannot hear me. What is causing that? I only have that phone about a year and a half.

• yared.exodus@

I don't know the reason "NokiaC3" the phone switched while the phone is ringing,do u tell me the solution?

• opate

Me, 08 Oct 2013R u having problems with ur memory? I was using da nokia c3 but ... moreAm also experiencing dat problem.

• neha,shrma

Yaar how to adjust screen briteness;,,,,,,,,,?

• amiq

i can't out of edge network,please give me solve

Besha, 10 Nov 2013I lost my first c3 phone, bought another one right after! It's v... moreNokia c 3

• Besha

I lost my first c3 phone, bought another one right after! It's very comfortable to use. Not too eye-catchy.

I bough C3 Yesterday.When i bough C3 battery was 2 strip.And I charge my phone about 3 hours ,but it is not full power ,pls tell me what is the problem.

• kitty

best phone i have ever used

i get nokia in 46 days. cannot wait anymore! bye blackberry!

• Tanveer

I used this mobile for 3 years; I was very comfortable with it. Very good for rough user

Amiya, 31 Oct 2013Blackberry izz d most amazing handset....!!! so in all bb os d b... morei have buy blackberry in 2012 and the batteries hold 3 hours, stole my money, internet slowly and crap. so blackberry are rubbish and see my not again! nokia are the best!