Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• Cel

Use opera mini to surf the internet. Including facebook and twitter.

• Lianos kensa

What can I do incase my phone is stolen? Is there a tracking system or anti-theft system? Please do something about it.

• pari

can anyone tell me is this phone nokia c3 has hanging problem as my many frd told me?

• leeeeeeee

Can not access facebook and how to bar unwanted certain incomming calls

• Mariana

I have a probleme with the sound,I cannnot hear the person who is clling me,is working only on speaker.

• Imtiaz

It's good phone with more options at a reasonable price. It has no 3G application

AnonD-14368, 20 Jul 2011Ive been using nokia c3-00 for 7 months now, its a reliable phon... moreScreening of useless incoming calls not able find please let me know whether this facility available in it or not

Ive been using nokia c3-00 for 7 months now, its a reliable phone. and you can maximize c3 go to this forum www.symbianize.com and search for nokia c3

• Sonu

What i can watch mp4 video in this phone,

my c3 not suppot mp4 video

• joward

How to Create My Own Mobile Theme

• chang

i have a question to all of you guys?

when i was trying to connect to communities and mail. the response is always network connect problem try again later it always like this when it trying to connect plzz help me guys?

• fouad

AnonD-14256, 19 Jul 2011I have just downloaded Whatsapp over the weekend for C3. Yes, it... moreheyy how did u do that?? there is no opera mini on this phone and it doesn't open this page! reply plzz

AnonD-570, 19 Jul 2011dont get me wrong dude. but i would like to recorrect your st... moreI just downloaded whats app and it is working soo far...yipee

really appriciated mate...will surely get it soon...cheers :)

harsh, 17 Jul 2011when i open nokia ovi store and start connect it does not get co... morecontact your service provider for assistance.

AnonD-570, 19 Jul 2011dont get me wrong dude. but i would like to recorrect your st... moreI have just downloaded Whatsapp over the weekend for C3. Yes, it is working on C3 and it is working fine.

All C3 users, you can get it by using the Opera Mini in your phone and go to www.whatsapp/s40 . There will be a download button for you. Just download and install. Wala!! You are done...

• don

does c3 supports skype?if yes how

Khalidn502, 18 Jul 2011Yes. You can install whatsapp in every mobiledont get me wrong dude.

but i would like to recorrect your statement.

u can not install 'whats app' in every mobile.

whts app supports only symbian,android,BB os and ios platforms only.

but lately,there was an announcement made on the official page of 'whts app' that,now it is available for java based series40 platform as well(only for nokia C3 and nokia X2-01)

thats the reason most of us are asking to the actual existing users of C3 to check it and confirm the availability of 'whts app' on their nokia C3 devicess.

please any current owner of C3 would like to coment over the availability of 'whts app' on nokia C3???

• Khalidn502

Thafi, 18 Jul 2011Can you do whattsapp application on Nokia C3?Yes. You can install whatsapp in every mobile

• Mohd

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011Please do a whatsapp aplication for our headsetThere is whats app for this phone, go from the browser ( Opera mini only) to the following site: WWW.whatsapp.com/s40