Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• pri

dan, 23 Jun 2011i bought, 3 nokia c3 handsets since they were on offer in my cou... morei think ur phones were defective. That's why they were on offer.

• blobla

BEN, 07 Jul 2011How about the camera? Is it clear?yes i have it its excelllent

How can I access communities using globe provider .kept on receiving error please.already contact globe useless any help thanxx

• Mohd

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2011very clearYes it's very clear and colorful

BEN, 07 Jul 2011How about the camera? Is it clear?very clear

Its not avery good phone to use. Flash videos cant be played on it, and office files pdf files do not run. Messages menu is teasing. Messages can't be marked and there are lot of problems with this set. My suggestions are against this phone.

• Samuel lilkeke

Please i bought my nokia c3 phone ystdy and now am having a security code problem n i dont know what 2do plz help with ur solution on hw 2 unlock my phone.

• Benj

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2011can i open adobe reader files in nokia c3?My niece use this m.phone and it's good ,only the battery life must be improve.

• Encrye21

I love this phone. I just brought this last july 1...easy to type, good music sound, wide screen, fast internet connection...I hope theres an upgrade of this phone with a flash, you can hide the downloadable file while doing internet surfing, new stylish design and color of phone...love nokia product

• BEN

How about the camera? Is it clear?

• kunal

it is realy very very nice. i like it.but its sound quality is not very high but i still happy wid it

• dj_Farhan

Beautiful Nokia C3 i like this Phone.

AnonD-12262, 06 Jul 2011it is using Nokia OS,series 40S40 of course.

Arif, 06 Jul 2011Hi! Can anyone using this mobile answer all my questions please?... moreit is using Nokia OS,series 40

ashu, 05 Jul 2011hey!!the downloading speed is vry slow..!!!why?anybody who know.... moreuse opera mini 6.0 it work fast in internet

• Nokia c2

Yes i love this phone its truly amaizing , i can do multitasking ......

• essa

its really nice , ... easy to connect to web..a friendly phone for everyone...

• hammad

guys can we use skype easily on c 3

• shegrot

Arif, 06 Jul 2011Hi! Can anyone using this mobile answer all my questions please?... moreyes you can watch you tube on it, and you can install any java software for mobile on it but not OS, that belong to symbia phones