Nokia C3

Nokia C3

Does the C3 have voice activated dialing?

• DEEPAK

saqib, 02 Jul 2011does C3 have facebook? or v gonna browse it? i mean does it hav... moreya u can download facebook chat from ovi store

• saqib

does C3 have facebook?
or v gonna browse it? i mean does it have built in software? or i can install it in.?
plz answer , coz after your answer i gonna buy it.

k@rthick, 02 Jul 2011I'm confused between C3 and samsung chat 335. I just wann user f... moreIn England we have bothe handsets for sale,,ive seen loads of Nokia C3 and no chats..I have pink c3,,brilliant little work horse of a mobile.Gets Snaptu and opera mini etc and youve got yourself a neat almost smartfone qualities.

• Mohd

rohan, 02 Jul 2011it is better to purchase nokia x-2 coz with same specification a... moreBut the C3 has WiFi but the X2 doesn't has WiFi.

AnonD-12262, 01 Jul 2011does c3 hav FM transmitter? Pls reply.yes

They should hav a better camera like the x2. Other vise its good.

what is nokia c3's price in philippines?

• arun

not bad

• k@rthick

I'm confused between C3 and samsung chat 335. I just wann user friendly n gud msgin.... pls suggest me . .

• arvind

what is actual price of Nokia N950, Nokia C3

• mandeep

what is the actual price of this cell phone ???

• rohan

it is better to purchase nokia x-2 coz with same specification and half of the price. the more feature in c-3 for which nokia is charging more are really useless or you can go for nokia e-5 which is best in its segment the only drawback is its screen which is very small and very low resolution.

does c3 hav FM transmitter? Pls reply.

i wanna lok my phone wid codes whta to do...sum1 plzz suggest

I want this phone. :)

• mike

if u guys wanna download youtube vids, go to mobtube.info

• Mohd

Anonymous, 30 Jun 2011Can you teach me how to make my c3 in youtube streaming.You go to m.youtube.com ( the YouTube mobile version) you go for a search for any video and then on the video page you click on watch and it will be OK.

Mohd, 30 Jun 2011But me i can watch YouTube by streaming and with high speed.Can you teach me how to make my c3 in youtube streaming.

i want to know can if we can install document viewr on this unit tnx