Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• Tanha

atif, 11 May 2011I have purchased Nokia C3 and found no problem. its very very go... moreWhere r from i can buy from u the c3 set my cöntact number is 03333499333

• sanju

Anonymous, 12 May 2011this phone is cool but you can watch youtube by visiting m.youtu... morer u sure

this phone is cool but you can watch youtube by visiting m.youtube.com

• sunny

how much dose it cost

plz share your experience after upgradin to new firmware 08.62.,. Best or worst?

• O.P. Rathore Chd

I wish to purchase this phone coz looks r good........But want to know about its feedback.

• Crista

Can anyone know how to remove the folder "IMGCACHE"? I do delete it everytime I viewed a pix in the "My Photos". And if my phone is switching off, there will be a file in my memory card that will show named "BGSAupload......." that i cannot delete and when i connect it to computer using my USB cable, the computer cannot read it because of that unknown file!!! pls help me to this problem.

• Nile

ppaaaayyt-n, 10 May 2011do you have to have internet on this phone? is it mandatory?Not! phone primarily is for talking so internet is not mandatory.

hunny, 08 May 2011nice mobile but complain when sms are recived in large quantity ... moreReally? My phone is not switching off if i recieve a long message. by the way, how much is the capacity in the inbox?

Anonymous, 08 May 2011Can we install dictionary in it??? I've downloaded a dictionary application from the OVI but it only works if u have the internet connection.

• Suraj Waragade

Does it really support avi format videos ?

• Crista

Yeah! This phone is really really good! I have it already, and I love all the features. :)

• Bhikho

I want to know price of c3 and x3

• Bhikho

I want to know price of c3 and x3

• Arsalan

Iam very happy when i had this phone but the major problems of this phone is we cannot find the applications of c3 very easily because its version is s40&and its camera in night is bad beyound this the phn is good

• Niazi

Amir, 11 May 2011I think some people have this phone thats why I did not get my a... moreYes, sure, go to options during call and select "record"

• RD

Nokia C3-00 is a good Qwerty phone for using 2G service as it is not capable of supporting 3G.
The mobile camera is good in the presence of light but of no use in dark nights as it does not have a Flash.
Moreover the biggest problem is its Symbian 40 (S40) operating system which restricts from opening multiple program at once as possible with Symbian 60 (S60) enabled mobiles.
The WiFi is not as good as anyone could expect from Nokia.
But,after all,what could you expect in a mobile this cheap!

ppaaaayyt-n, 10 May 2011do you have to have internet on this phone? is it mandatory?If it lost could u be able to race on ?

• abhi

Amir, 11 May 2011I think some people have this phone thats why I did not get my a... moreya... You can record calls whike u r in a call..... Nd dont worry abt the inbox capacity... Currently my inbox is having around 1500 msgs in it..... Its a very good phone.... Only thing is dat you cant run external applications in d background xept for the media player... Nd u should remember dat for rs.5500 its a very good phone... Trust me... This phone is a good choice... Go for it without any worry .... :D....