Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• atif

I have purchased Nokia C3 and found no problem. its very very good set.

• ppaaaayyt-n

do you have to have internet on this phone? is it mandatory?

Its the best phone a person can get at this rate but people might think of x2-01 but evry finger is different nd all r more imp. than the other in some other characteristics or the other and that is not bad bt at the same time not as good as c3

• Ayaz Noor

this is a very very good phone, perfect value for money. its the perfect if you budget is limited. go for it!

• Ayaz Noor

AnonD-6233, 09 May 2011when i use ovi store on c3 my phone it uses wifi but when i down... morethere is a long way to adjust this thing. when i bought this phone i had the same issue that it used to connect to edge for chat, communitites, mail & default browser. search on google for "how to disable edge on c3"

• Ayaz Noor

AnonD-3016, 10 May 2011i hope they have a threaded view for messaging... is it pos... morethe "conversations" tab in this phone has threadview, the chat type interface where you can see the messages lined-up in the order they received & you sent.

• Amir

Hi friends 3rd time I am Questioning no reply got I want to know what is the sms capacity in C 3 phone and another thing can I record voice when I get Incoming call

• morshed

khan, 10 May 2011I wanted to buy that,everything is right.but the OS SYMBIAN!!! i... moreif i use any java softwear for my phone c3?

• khan

I wanted to buy that,everything is right.but the OS SYMBIAN!!! it doesn't have that

• shami

hi, i wana to buy this. Please suggest me, i need to buy this or not?

Its in gsmarena top 15 in rankings thats very very good.

CEANO, 03 May 2011Do not use memory cards more than 2GB .. it hangs .. Best to ... morethen how bout my c3.. with 4gb it does not hang

i hope they have a threaded view for messaging...

is it possible?... or we can just download an app 4 that?..

• angel

AnonD-6233, 07 May 2011c3 is very good phone in the price range below 6k..its available... morewell how bout 5800 price of the c3 with 4gb?..

• Dan

sree, 08 May 2011i purchased nokia c3 last week.it is very bad it has lot of comp... moreMost phones get hot while charging its normal

• Amir

Hi friends I want to know what is the sms capacity in C 3 phone and another thing can I record voice when I get Incoming call

• anna1986

Great phone.. Love it but time for an upgrade to a blackberry!

• mohd

Mrinal, 08 May 2011Its sound is very bad!!!No! The C3-00's sound is excellent and very beautiful! really i like it!

• mohd

josh, 09 May 2011please, do I need an antivirus for this Phone?No, you don't have to download antivirus on it. Only scan it on your computer.

• mohd

Mujji, 08 May 2011Thw Worst phone i ever had... I don't accept that you say it's the worst phone in the world. It's very good! I have this phone about 6 months ago and it's perfect!Also i downloaded internet radio on it and it's also very very perfect!