Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• abhi

Amir, 11 May 2011I think some people have this phone thats why I did not get my a... moreya... You can record calls whike u r in a call..... Nd dont worry abt the inbox capacity... Currently my inbox is having around 1500 msgs in it..... Its a very good phone.... Only thing is dat you cant run external applications in d background xept for the media player... Nd u should remember dat for rs.5500 its a very good phone... Trust me... This phone is a good choice... Go for it without any worry .... :D....

• Vkey

I m using c3-00 for last 6 month
and i think this is the best one who have limited amount(i was also)

so go for it , trust me

• Mohd

josh, 11 May 2011how do I scan this phone?You can scan it from an antivirus on your pc

• Amir

I think some people have this phone thats why I did not get my answer 4th time I am Questioning no reply got I want to know what is the sms capacity in C 3 phone and another thing can I record voice when I get Incoming call

what is bluetooth a2dp with EDR in nokia c3.Does it send files faster using EDR of the Bluetooth.

• josh

mohd, 09 May 2011No, you don't have to download antivirus on it. Only scan it on ... morehow do I scan this phone?

pls i will like to buy this phone but i didn't know the exact price..pls tell me price and where i can get it...

• atif

I have purchased Nokia C3 and found no problem. its very very good set.

• ppaaaayyt-n

do you have to have internet on this phone? is it mandatory?

Its the best phone a person can get at this rate but people might think of x2-01 but evry finger is different nd all r more imp. than the other in some other characteristics or the other and that is not bad bt at the same time not as good as c3

• Ayaz Noor

this is a very very good phone, perfect value for money. its the perfect if you budget is limited. go for it!

• Ayaz Noor

AnonD-6233, 09 May 2011when i use ovi store on c3 my phone it uses wifi but when i down... morethere is a long way to adjust this thing. when i bought this phone i had the same issue that it used to connect to edge for chat, communitites, mail & default browser. search on google for "how to disable edge on c3"

• Ayaz Noor

AnonD-3016, 10 May 2011i hope they have a threaded view for messaging... is it pos... morethe "conversations" tab in this phone has threadview, the chat type interface where you can see the messages lined-up in the order they received & you sent.

• Amir

Hi friends 3rd time I am Questioning no reply got I want to know what is the sms capacity in C 3 phone and another thing can I record voice when I get Incoming call

• morshed

khan, 10 May 2011I wanted to buy that,everything is right.but the OS SYMBIAN!!! i... moreif i use any java softwear for my phone c3?

• khan

I wanted to buy that,everything is right.but the OS SYMBIAN!!! it doesn't have that

• shami

hi, i wana to buy this. Please suggest me, i need to buy this or not?

Its in gsmarena top 15 in rankings thats very very good.

CEANO, 03 May 2011Do not use memory cards more than 2GB .. it hangs .. Best to ... morethen how bout my c3.. with 4gb it does not hang