Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• Dan

sree, 08 May 2011i purchased nokia c3 last week.it is very bad it has lot of comp... moreMost phones get hot while charging its normal

• Amir

Hi friends I want to know what is the sms capacity in C 3 phone and another thing can I record voice when I get Incoming call

• anna1986

Great phone.. Love it but time for an upgrade to a blackberry!

• mohd

Mrinal, 08 May 2011Its sound is very bad!!!No! The C3-00's sound is excellent and very beautiful! really i like it!

• mohd

josh, 09 May 2011please, do I need an antivirus for this Phone?No, you don't have to download antivirus on it. Only scan it on your computer.

• mohd

Mujji, 08 May 2011Thw Worst phone i ever had... I don't accept that you say it's the worst phone in the world. It's very good! I have this phone about 6 months ago and it's perfect!Also i downloaded internet radio on it and it's also very very perfect!

• raju

this mobile look like a small computer and having all options...gud

when i use ovi store on c3 my phone it uses wifi but when i download anything it dont use wifi and it use mobile office to download..y so?what can be done to correct this...

• Amir

Hi friends I want to know that what is the sms capacity in this mobile and another thing can we record voice when we receive incoming call

• josh

please, do I need an antivirus for this Phone?

• ady

its a nice phn an cheap too

• whrapz

any problem about this phone? please inform me. Im about to choose between the two cellphones: C3 or X2?

• guru

can iuse ms-execl

• gyani

aowesome

• Nokia C3 lover

What's the exact price of Nokia C3 as of now?pls. tell me coz I'm hurry to buy that phone..

• bharat

hey guys its good to buy i hve buy insant,,,nice

• DarkBlueC3

Using it for few months already, doesn't cost me much but its my constant companion - call, message, play game and even Wifi if you are in wifi area. QWERTY easy to use once got used to it. Love it!

AnonD-8031, 08 May 2011Guyz pls suggest as am planning to buy it...is it worthy?? Yes not that expensive, looks good,

• tanvi

phn is gud...and yes youtube and pera works through wifi

AnonD-8031, 08 May 2011Guyz pls suggest as am planning to buy it...is it worthy?? its wonderful mobile