Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• raju

this mobile look like a small computer and having all options...gud

when i use ovi store on c3 my phone it uses wifi but when i download anything it dont use wifi and it use mobile office to download..y so?what can be done to correct this...

• Amir

Hi friends I want to know that what is the sms capacity in this mobile and another thing can we record voice when we receive incoming call

• josh

please, do I need an antivirus for this Phone?

• ady

its a nice phn an cheap too

• whrapz

any problem about this phone? please inform me. Im about to choose between the two cellphones: C3 or X2?

• guru

can iuse ms-execl

• gyani

aowesome

• Nokia C3 lover

What's the exact price of Nokia C3 as of now?pls. tell me coz I'm hurry to buy that phone..

• bharat

hey guys its good to buy i hve buy insant,,,nice

• DarkBlueC3

Using it for few months already, doesn't cost me much but its my constant companion - call, message, play game and even Wifi if you are in wifi area. QWERTY easy to use once got used to it. Love it!

AnonD-8031, 08 May 2011Guyz pls suggest as am planning to buy it...is it worthy?? Yes not that expensive, looks good,

• tanvi

phn is gud...and yes youtube and pera works through wifi

AnonD-8031, 08 May 2011Guyz pls suggest as am planning to buy it...is it worthy?? its wonderful mobile

AnonD-8031, 08 May 2011Guyz pls suggest as am planning to buy it...is it worthy?? Nikki, better buy Nokia e5 or E6.

• qutub

superrrrrrrrrrrrrr awesome i love my c3 gud experience in using this mobile

Guyz pls suggest as am planning to buy it...is it worthy??

• Mrinal

Its sound is very bad!!!

• perez - wave07

using this phone its realy good... especially when browsing into a hotspot wifi.. even using OTA good signal

Can we install dictionary in it???