Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• hassan

I am using it in Pakistan but having problems in updating software. Installed version is 4.60 and i can see updates available on nokia site, but when i go to the phone software update option, it says no new software available!!! C3 hangs on video play in version 4.60

• Nadia

My aunt just bought me this phone, yesterday.
My bestfriend's birthday was two days ago.
Her boyfriend gave her the exact same phone ! :D

So far so good :)
No negativity.

• umar raza

this is very very nice phone

• candidawg

well this phone is not that bad! it has some nice features but it has a feature i hAVE never seen in any other phone before! the ability to record a call while u on it! so if someone is harrasing you this is a great way to catch them out

HI guys! Nokia c3 is well looking and well featured mobile, c3 mainly focuses on camera and wifi. Users who are not interested in camera and wifi technology, can go for Nokia X2-01. Nokia X2-01 is stylish and well looking mobile and it costs near about Rs.8500 in Pakistan and Rs.3900 in India. It's VGA cam result is also very good. Nokia introduces X series by keeping in mind youth, X series mainly focuses on social networking(messaging, facebook etc) and music. In my point of view Nokia X2-01 is best for messaging and music with low price.

• gae

I had bought Nokia C3. I try to set up with wifi but it doesn't work on i don't know why??? please give me a guide how could work it on...i want to use internet and facebook...how i can get it on???

• alvsvs

SU, 02 Mar 2011this is the best phone for net and other uses its a great phone ... moreHi, may flash po ba ang camer nito?
how can i use the flash for this phone?

thanks

Hi, Im from Bulgaria. I bought this phone 5 days ago and I think this is an amazing phone. No problems with wifi. Keyboard feels good, no software issues. If you wanna put a new Memory Card you need do format it trough the phone, otherwise it won't work. The camera is awesome, 2mpix this is all I need. YouTube on the go trough wifi is also awesome.

• jnr

superrrr..excllent...really worth...gud..me ful satisfied with nokia c3...browsing super,,,,,

does it have themes?

• ronthomasindia

does this phone support opera mini 5 and 3gp videos?

• mithun

nokia c3 is best use for internet chating...
bcoz on keypad marathi language is available...

• sid

how is its sound quality nd is it a multitasking phone pls rply urgently i want 2 buy tis phone tis week

• FJ

Is anyone facing a problem with speaker volume, or is jus my phone. I cant seem to hear the person, while speaking, voice is very faint

c3 good only for browsing..

• mohib

ashwin112212, 02 Mar 2011i m already using Nokia 6303 classic,i want to take anothr phone... moreC3 is a flop set as you can read the opinions mostly C3 users are worried about... not a single user appreciated now its easy to assume... C5 and E63 are much better

• mohib

ashwin112212, 28 Feb 2011i wanted to buy C3,does it got any problem?or shall i buy E63Yes it would be better if you go for E63 its much better comparatively over all functions and performance

• SU

ashwin112212, 28 Feb 2011shall i buy C3 or E63?this is the best phone for net and other uses its a great phone ...........

• Mkhaphisto

I bought mine without a memory card & I bought a memory card. But the thing is when I'm uploading anything it doesn't display & end up loosing everything.

• Rosie

Mine came with a 2gb micro sd card....? I just bought mine today in Shanghai. I am an American studying here. So far I like the phone very much. NO issues with it. I haven't tried to use the wifi yet. ANyone here use that feature?