Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• ashwin112212

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2011Nokia C5-00, smart and trusted. Works like a computer in your hand.u have been using C3,is der any problem in c3?i would have taken c5, but as i am using dial up connection,it does not suit me Because C5 supports usb charging,so even i called to a nokia person he told me that C3 has got a very gud quality compared to C5,what should i do ?pls suggest me

• Ahsan

I've recieved a nokia charger with my nokia c3, i observed that it takes much time to fully charg its battery, about 5~5.30hrs,...i want to know its specified time for battery charging, is it by default or its fault of charger???

• navi

recently i purchace this phone its speaker volume(in headset mode) is tooo low
and i cant operate nokia ovi store

• Ahsan

• ra ra

lolai, 28 Feb 2011im planning to buy c3 guys... is it really a good phone???its really a good one! best choice ever!

• rafz

joemotso, 01 Mar 2011is it a way i can watch tv on my c3? if yes how do i activate that?your phone is a china c3..

• rapz_77

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2011no memory card. i bought it separately. only the charger, headse... moreme too.. and they dont have usb cable.. but its okay you dont have actually need that because u can surf ovi store by using ur wifi.. i love this phone :D

• Lara

Ramil, 13 Apr 2010it has both, gps and wifiHow a phone looks should not come into the equation....OMG..Isn't the functions that are important!!

• joemotso

is it a way i can watch tv on my c3? if yes how do i activate that?

• Nitinyash

Hey guys it's a good phone from nokia with lowest price. Instant msgs, chating, push mail, youtube, the default browser, u'll get a real experience like pc. If u've good internet plan from ur network, no need to go for 3g.

• Abirxtreme

Nokia C3 is good for the money you pay, i dont understand about peoples complains abt its self restart as i have been using it for 3 months now and haven't notice any lags or self restart's. Support lots of apps, u can take them from ovi, and we have been developing great themes too,,

Nokia C3 doesn't support A2DP, please change specifications for future customers! I can't belive, many cheaper phones have A2DP and C3 doesn't.

• Raj

In main view menu chat and communities icons has suddenly dissapeared and also in homescreen menu chat and communities has suddenly dissapeared.Instead of that only waiting option is shown.I want chat and communities icons back in my main view menu.Please sir solve my problem please as soon as possible.

• markus

I was sent c3 phone from uk but i need it unlocked so that i can use it in uganda.Can you advise me. Thank you

• BNN

I bought This Nokia C3 Y'day from Opera House, Dreamland Bldg. This Showroom just Newly Opened Last Feb. I hv'nt get USB Code with this. They said, USB code doesn't include this Package. U have to purchase it separately. Each Mobile gave USB code Free.

I dont understand???????????

• veechick

one more thing, when ever i make calls, i always get an alert tone before cennecting and you can imagine the phone is on your ear and that anoying sound comes. how can i stop this. my message alert tone is off, i have tried just about anything but it still happens and the manual is not so helpfull.

please help

AnonD-2613, 27 Feb 2011I have this phone, and I can say it is worth buying it. I bough... morehi, does it support youtube streaming video on it?

m nt able to use e mail n chat..cn nebdy tell hw to use dat..m havin bsnl sim...

[deleted post]lol.. there is Nokia C5-00 for you. A true budget smartphone.

ashwin112212, 28 Feb 2011shall i buy C3 or E63?Nokia C5-00, smart and trusted. Works like a computer in your hand.