Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• shumail

hey i want to buy i phone.plz halp me ,shuld i buy nokia c3 or nokia asha 302.reply as soon as possible

• sain

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2013this phone has dual-sim?no

Alok, 24 Mar 2013I am buy nokia c3 in this days and i am fully satisfied to his p... morethis phone has dual-sim?

• Hamissa

Am happy to use nokia c3 its easy to use simply like a laptop

• Alok

Bernard, 21 Mar 2013I like not any blackberry. Nokia are better than blackberry. How... moreI am buy nokia c3 in this days and i am fully satisfied to his phone....

• Anshumen kathait

I lve Nokia c3 'n' i hve c3

• max

its good phone and also very good battery has all the basics of a phone

• 0ldNOKIAguy

This phone exceed my expectations congratulations NOKIA JOB WELL DONE!

its a very strong mobile phone good for hard texting and chating with good battery backup

• Bernard

kashif Bin Yahya, 20 Mar 2013nokia c 3 is a very ezee to use and long batry backup or durable... moreI like not any blackberry. Nokia are better than blackberry. How hours hold the batteries of whatsapp on nokia c3? I get nokia c3 in december 2013.

queeny, 19 Mar 2013That true whatsapp works really wellwhatsapp is of interest 2 me. The Wi-Fi feature is a stronger magnet 2 me. Nokia must congratulate themselves! The competitors must watch out!

• sassy

I like my Nokia C 3.. I'm a senior citizen and find this phone to be easy to use. What I need to know is where I can get a wrist strap so that I can carry it on my person. Thanks

• kashif Bin Yahya

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2013I M Ali Zafar From multan. I also use or like nokia C3-00 nokia c 3 is a very ezee to use and long batry backup or durable esy to operate with internet or others uses
this is a very good model of nokia i like it or use it now

• saquib imam

nokia C3-00 is best mobile for internet in 2G sim and speed is just like a 3G.

• queeny

raj, 14 Mar 2013but my friend, M using wats app very smoothly with this handset.That true whatsapp works really well

• queeny

I find that this handset works really well and it also can take alot of jamming. My ratings out of a 100% is 90%.

• Linda T.

I am using nokia c3 for a year. It has dissapointed me. The main functions works properly as it is written in specifications such as messages, calling, radio, camera and so on. Because I need to photo in library many books such camera is no salvation. Although in the beginning there was a thought that it is ok. The quality is poor. Works good with the micro memory card, from 8 gb you can use approximately 5 gb, the rest of space is for programs. The small space for all type of files also surprised a little bit, but, well, luckily there are bigger memory cards.
Confusion starts, when my dear device, which I have loved for months, starts not to show pictures in internet news. Ok, many phones doesn't show the content of pages. But then the device won't let me in my gmail account, twitter and anywhere, where is necessary password. There is unnecessary to mention that all these places it opened and worked with before. And now you can't do even simple things. What will I do? I'm going first thing in this spring to change phone. Nokia doesn't meet my requirements as client any more. So it's the beginning of something else.

I M Ali Zafar From multan.
I also use or like nokia C3-00

• sagar shinde

I want to know that what is the prize of original body of nokia c300. And also prize of audio speaker for the same.
please reply as earliest as possible.

• Martint chege

My safaricom feature is not opening.what is the problem?