Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• sanjeev shah

kwasi okai, 21 Dec 2010like the phone,it perfect.The wifi, is better.Of course Nokia c3 Is a good cell phone with a good features but I mean to say is it possible to use Nokia C3 as a Internet modem to my Computer?

• jim

ash, 21 Dec 2010i want to buy a new phone..so confuse which one im going to buy ... moreC3 is a great phone with all features like blackberry

• Helen g.

Nokia C3 really nice phone...i have a question does it has a video call?

• kwasi okai

like the phone,it perfect.The wifi, is better.

• Fraz Mahmood

it is a good cel.

• ash

i want to buy a new phone..so confuse which one im going to buy c3 or corby wifi..pls help which of this is better to have

• Jehad Ali

Hi Guy's i buy the Nokia C3 hand set i like this very much because it is soo easy to use especially internet service

• faez

mohan dhyani, 20 Dec 2010yes, it is good phonec 3 its a business phone like

manish, 20 Dec 2010hey guys hi to all i want to buy qwerty phone of nokia; please ... morehey brother c3 is about 11,200rs
as of dec 21, 2010

• rishi

can nybody get me a call blacklist or sm other software which can block sms or calls from unwanted numbers..
plzz i neeed it urgently

• Louie

manish, 20 Dec 2010hey guys hi to all i want to buy qwerty phone of nokia; please ... moretry to buy sony ericsson elm, its not qwertypad but it has wifi, 3g, and it also has a 5 megapixel camera "cybershot by sony" its will worth your money

• LILI

i ike wery mutch nokia c3 but i cant send the mesages i dont nou why

• diwakar

c3, 20 Dec 2010"waiting" appears in the middle of your screen because... morei guessed so at d frst tym bt now i m connected to facebook through communities and my web browser too...
I m even using 'mail' feature bt dis 'waiting' is nt being replaced by anything else...
Which is annoying me now...

• diwakar

Which is annoying me now...

• wilson

i would like to know if the new c3 has some dstv coverage and if so does it has some monthly billing , i am deeply into it .thanks

• tj

i wil buy a phone but its hard 4 me 2 dcde w/c one i'll choose..nokia c3 or 5250 help me guys w/c one is better?

• mohan dhyani

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2010It is excellent I'm getting mine tomorrow.yes, it is good phone

• Lisa

It is an excellent phone and it is wonderful I looked at it In the stores and it's perfect with everything but touchscreen and television(I don't need those features anyway).

manish, 20 Dec 2010hey guys hi to all i want to buy qwerty phone of nokia; please ... moreIt is excellent I'm getting mine tomorrow.

• manish

hey guys hi to all
i want to buy qwerty phone of nokia; please suggest me is nokia c3 is ok or not or suggest me other phone, my budget is 7500rs.
please help me yaar