Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• raj

hi guys i bought this phone 2 hrs ago and its giving a lot of problems...........hangs a lot...i had to switch off the phone many times..........its not good

• raj

Kraezee, 15 Oct 2010I have a question. Does anybody here tried changing the security... morethe default code for the hpone is 12345
that is the code that i konw of other than that there is none...

• Kraezee

I have a question. Does anybody here tried changing the security code? Default for nokia is usually 123456 but it doesn't accept. Tried checking out other reviews but I haven't heard someone able to decode the security code (please try and check your unit)

batt takes soo long to charge. I like this phone because I collect pink gadgets but this is not the best phone I can say.

Bought this at Memoexpress festival mall, very first to buy on that branch the day it was released. Was able to charm one of the sales rep who gave me 2gig mem card free of charge. :)

• gay eliseo soriano

this phone is slow and ugly. also for the users

• jbor

my phone always hangs up when u try to open the micro sd (have 2gb memory) why is this?

• raj

the ear phone is of very poor quality.........buying this phone requires extra investment in acssesories........u havg to buy a data cable, pc suite,memory card,and ofcourse a good quality ear phone.....sony ericsson ear phones hav no comparison in mobile world.other features of c3 r really good....wifi in just rs 6200 is really good and that to under nokias brand name...........

• mene bawo

how can nokia design a phone in this modern age that does not use 3G Network, that means that browsing will be slow and no video calls. That is not good enough. Make something better

gud

• (AJAY)the mobile sto

where is 2gb memory card?i dont found in box when i take.

• Rdb

Plz tell me d best colour of c3 to buy? Also what about the availability of golden white colour in india? Plz reply anyone

can anyone tell me how to lock this phone with password??

• rex

hi guys, we will be renewing our contract with SunCellular at plan350, and i'm confused with what unit to choose. units to choose from are nokia c3, samsung champ c3303, my|phone qt7duo, nokia 5233 and samsung genoa c3510. pls do advice and xplain why do i have to choose that phone. thnx.

• princess

guuuyyyssss heeeellllp... to thse hu alrdi hav ds handset, cn u do me a big fvor? cn u try to dwnload d uzzap applction of smart? and chck if it has media share? i rili wnt ds fone... i wnt to knw frst if it is uzzap supprted bfore i buy... hhhheeeellpp me plsssss.... tanx

• princess

[deleted post]hi jhonny... can u pls do me a favor? can u dwnload d uzzap applction of smart? i rili wnt ds fone... i wnt to know if its uzzap supported... and if hs media shre... plzz plzz plzzz... tanx :)

• awasd

[deleted post]yup, asus name ng store yup ASUS they sell lt and cellphone as well. i mean park sqaure makati beside glorietta.. :)

great compare to ader fones

• Kinjal

Hey i love this phone before it launch even bt i want to know how it works sound system n camera n keypad and hw's internet suffering on it. i hope its good n hw does wifi work i realy want to know plz and i wanna purchase it as soon as possible..