Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• princess

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2010Currently in Cagayan de oro Philippines, it is sold at Php 5,995... moreu alrdy hav ds unit?

Currently in Cagayan de oro Philippines, it is sold at Php 5,995 at Gaisano Mall

• princess

Nokia_Gal, 15 Oct 2010I think for that one you'd need to call ur service provider. For... morei askd d csr bout dat, la pa daw sa list nla ang c3.. u alrdy hav dis unit? can u do me a favor? pls :)

• gargi

Monee, 12 Oct 2010Hi all, well i'm monee i have to buy a cell ... i've searched th... moreSame p[roblem with me also but i think c3, c5 & e 63 go for E 63
bcoz E63 has 3g weather c3 not and c5 is not a quety keyboard. also it hangs due to many applications i have read many comments so feel like to purchase of E63 in place of these

• Nokia_Gal

princess, 15 Oct 2010guys help!! is this phne uzzap capable? does it hve uzzap media ... moreI think for that one you'd need to call ur service provider. For sure they'd tell you that.

• princess

guys help!! is this phne uzzap capable? does it hve uzzap media share? nid answers hhhhhheeelllllppp.. tanx :)

• Sanket

Good phone but it should have been s60 rather than s40

• Nora

I bought this nokia c3 on sept 4, 2010... really good and the price is cheap.. I love it....

• nash

onli the prom vth the fon is it lacks 3g

• Nokia_Gal

In Makati Park Square here in the Philippines, C3 is sold for Php 6,200 brand new complete package. If you want a 2gb memory card with it, it's Php 6, 400 (Discounted from Php 300). If you want a 4gb with the phone, they'll give it for Php 6, 600 only (regular price of the 4gb MMC is Php 500.) I'd say that's way economical. I'll get one next week. Can't wait for my C3!

• edison

RONIE, 14 Oct 2010HEY FRIENDS... I wnt to purchase this set(NOKIA C3) pls tell m... morethis phone costs P 6990.oo pesos in cellworks here in Philippines..

Where can I download themes for this phone?

• Aasif

its good...
is there any way to download youtube videos in it..?

• Ubaidullah

well i think if Nokia could have made this faone a touch screen it would be better, bt i still love it lyk dat

• jm

i want a movie maker application, how can i download that on my C3 phone? pls email me at juliancine_2125@yahoo.com. tnx!

Can't wait to have this phone. I'm about to buy it this coming Thursday. :) I'm so excited!

• don

RONIE, 14 Oct 2010HEY FRIENDS... I wnt to purchase this set(NOKIA C3) pls tell m... morevery nice phone buy in black colour.

• CEO 2712

It can only save 1000 Contacts .
NOkia Do something in the software immediately .

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2010I bought this phone 5 days ago and it's great! ;) Comes in diffe... moreYa its a superb phone

• Saminathan