Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• uzi

I wish if it had a white and silver color.....

• Beejay Msa

The Nokia C3 promo by Safaricom...Is the phone locked to safaricom?

• ngatts

@breezy it's 5k special offer at selected times of the day. 10k normal retail price

• Chang

Yea Breezy it's freaking 10,000 in Kenya

• peter

2G means is using edge speed i.e 512 kbs where 3G is a speed of upto 7mbs,i think of outlined the difference between 2g and 3g,its memory is amazing and the push email service makes me go for it,when is offer endin g?

• Don Virusi

Does this phone a'v document viewer/microsoft office application in it?

• red

my friend got it for rs.6400/- in vadodara(Gujarat)...nice looks,good specs overall good phone....price is bit higher...

• Charles

Since its a 2G phone, what more do 3G phones have over 2G phones ? Please answer before the safaricom offer is over.

• lord voldemort

MARK, 29 Sep 2010yes its has wifi for internet and its amazingly cheapstupid how can u get 3g in c3...as it is a cheap qwerty mobile...it's price is 6000 & not 16000
If u like it then buy...don ask for 3g in a 6000/- phone in nokia......Never expect that

• breezy

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2010today you can buy it for Kshs. 5,000, atSarit Centre and at I&am... moreyou sure its 5k??? i can see its 10k in kenya

Kariuki(Jamaa), 29 Sep 2010Am frm Kenya and it cost Kshs 9.999 that's Kenyan money.today you can buy it for Kshs. 5,000, atSarit Centre and at I&M and Moi Avenue :))

• Kariuki(Jamaa)

[deleted post]Am frm Kenya and it cost Kshs 9.999 that's Kenyan money.

• Jinny SA

How can i clear field from youtube search box??
or facebook search box...
it is not removing..

Rs 6700/- , Nokia dealer, Pune, India.
Still unavailable in non-nokia shops, price will come down once shops like MOBILE-STORE HOTSPOT etc will get hold of this, may be a few weeks more.

• carlo

how can I watch videos from youtube. I can access wifi and connect to facebook, however i cannot watch youtube videos. please help me

• Kariuki(Jamaa)

This phone is no dual sim.

can i play .mp4 video in c3.

Subu, 28 Sep 2010Hello C3 user, no 3G so how we connect to net, GPRS ? Can we... morespeaker is fine but camera is too much bakwaas...

Charles, 28 Sep 2010Since its not a G3 Phone, can one access internet ?Yes you can acess internet

• Ben

Subu, 28 Sep 2010Hello C3 user, no 3G so how we connect to net, GPRS ? Can we... moreGprs. As for the downloads, i'm not sure. Camera and radio seem ok