Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• himanshurays

akshay, 20 Jun 2010does it hav a fm transmiter?? plz reply!! the nokia c3 has a fm radio with rds(radio data service).it has not a fm transmittre.

• MJ

Wen its gonna launchd in Raipur/Pune

pls lemme kno.,,im w8in 4 c3 impatiently.,.i'hv lost my old cell.,.,or els m may buy another 1:(

tired of waiting for this fone , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is nokia willing to launch it in india or not,
pls nokia launch dis fone soon

• techpinas.com

this will be available next month in the PHILIPPINES according to techpinas.com

• kucingmerah

tired of waiting for this phone...I might buy other phone instead....:((((( anyone ..can you pls tell me when will it be in Malaysia.....

• akshay

does it hav a fm transmiter?? plz reply!!

• Akash from nepal

[deleted post]After 22nd june released in uk than this phone is going to released rest of world in july lol!

• Akash from nepal

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010first of all v all waited for it till now and now there sayin nx... morethis phone is built for nokia messaging with operator so,they release first in indonesia

• Mynato

FOR REFERENCE:
I Just bought it. nokia c3 are not good. Suddenly the monitor was blacking out and we have to restart it again, it can happen around 3 times or more per day. Better buy another series of nokia.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010what tipe of Symbian OS verson does it have?!!s40

Bappy, 19 Jun 2010Does it allow minimization of chat screen????? Please inform me ... moreyes, it does mate

• boss

still no confirmation from the company when this phone is going 2 launch in india. is nokia out of mind? when will be this phone available in the indian market?

• akida

Piu, 13 Jun 2010I've just bought a pair of Nokia C3 at C3 lauching early June 20... moreplz tell me from where you bought this.......

bloody hell !!
when will dis fone release in india baap ???!!!
or ll it evn release...!!som ppl r lik it ll com in mid july!
hav been eagerly waitin for dis fone for months.......pls nokia release it soon in india !!

please tell me the launch date of nokia c3 in delhi

what tipe of Symbian OS verson does it have?!!

• Bappy

Does it allow minimization of chat screen????? Please inform me any one. I wanna just buy it..

• Bappy

Siddharth, 19 Jun 2010Hi,i am very much excited about this mobile .pls tell me do this... moreI think it is not so much as "nokia e Series" but it is better than others... don't be confuse just buy it for your sis....

• Siddharth

Hi,i am very much excited about this mobile .pls tell me do this mobile have faster network speed for internet surfing .b'coz i want to buy this mobile .pls suggest me the right advice b'coz i want to gift this mobile to my young sister as her birthday gift.

• kucingmerah

Pls can anyone tell me when will it be available in Malaysia...pls ,pls really want this phone...