Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• nerakartohlam

Well feel embarrassed of using Nokia c3. I wanted to delete some of unwanted video or song and tried for long time to do so, but finally failed.

So Can you please teach me how to delete the unwanted any file?

cul fone, but camera is disgusting

• elley

Night Rider, 20 May 2012My friend, I've skype on my C3, but I can't remmember from where... moreo nite reader... pleezz i want skype tel me the procedure pleezzzzzzzzzzzz

• Tito

Anonymous, 20 May 2012Yes dudeHow do you go about it??? How does it work for you?

• Tito

AnonD-2613, 19 May 2012Yes I've tried, it has to be 320x240 resolution and you have to ... moreWell thanks metodi! That really helps but you need a pc to do the conversion stuff right?... And what site do you get your movies?

• Night Rider

Anonymous, 18 May 2012bad news bro.. this phone doesnt support skype.My friend, I've skype on my C3, but I can't remmember from where I download it...

• zaman

www.istudynotes.com

Tito, 19 May 2012Metodi, do u use c3 as well? If u do,hv u tryd a .avi file and i... moreYes I've tried, it has to be 320x240 resolution and you have to rename it from .avi to .mp4, in other words if you want to watch a full length movie you have to convert it into mp4 with screen size of 320x240, video bitrate of 256 for better image quality, frame rate of 25 for better experience, audio codec AAC with bitrate of 192 at rate of 44100 for best sound :) I hope I was a good help. http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_­video/ this is the converter that I use :)

• elley

i want skype in it help meeeeeeeeeeee

• elley

Anonymous, 18 May 2012bad news bro.. this phone doesnt support skype.but homus at page 3 said tat skype can b downloaded

• elley

[deleted post]yes youtube downloding is awsome

• Tito

AnonD-2613, 19 May 2012With his imaginationsMetodi, do u use c3 as well? If u do,hv u tryd a .avi file and if so,does it wrk?

Tito, 19 May 2012Ummm.... Thunder could you tell us how you upgraded your c3?With his imaginations

• Tito

Thunder, 03 May 2012Nokia C3 is a nice mobile ...i upgraded nokia C3 ... I made noki... moreUmmm.... Thunder could you tell us how you upgraded your c3?

• Tito

I currently have a nokia C3.. Virtually everything about the phone is cool but i've got just one complaint - ''does it support .avi files cause i tried downloading a video with .avi format but it keeps on showing a question mark symbol and an error message that 'file format not supported' please help me out... How do i go about this??? Thanks in advance!

I just got this phone and its awesome! Everything works great! No complaints

hi guys.. just wanna ask if nokia c3 is good in internet? can i watch youtube here? or download videos? help me pls. 'cause im planning to buy nokia c3. thank u :)

• Ishank

Bro this phone doesn't even support nokia maps. Thats a big drawback.

• dev

NykkiVee, 17 May 2012i bought a nokia c3...love it so far except am having trouble do... morego to this site... www.zedge.net/themes/4051/nokia-c3-themes/