Nokia C3 (2010)

Nokia C3 (2010)

• kavi

Tony, 02 Oct 2021Hello, Does Nokia C3 00 2010. support 8 gb micro SD card. ... moreMy c3 works with 16gb sd card but slow

• Tony

Hello,
Does Nokia C3 00 2010. support 8 gb micro SD card.
When I put micro sd card 8gb it does not work.
Songs is not working on 8 gb micro sd card.
Thank you for information.
Regards

Jason., 13 Aug 2021Download from phoneky.comalso i found out......it dosent work anymore

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021Is there anyother website to download the whatspapp, app?Download from phoneky.com

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2021Is there anyother website to download the whatspapp, app?idk i got a c3 with whatsapp on their sd card

pandasmallcollection, 24 Jun 2021according to a spanish tutorial that i can understand, this... moreIs there anyother website to download the whatspapp, app?

i have 2 of these. one is golden white and one is dark blue. dark blue had the original battery and golden white didint. dark blue had the original charger and golden white didint. and finally, dark blue didint have a code and golden white did. i think dark blue is better but i prefer golden white.

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Can install whatsApp or not ? I think yes

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Can install whatsApp or not ? according to a spanish tutorial that i can understand, this had an official whatsapp made by whatsapp inc for the ovi store. but im sorry if you want it the ovi store shat down (i think)

MdN8, 04 Oct 2020My mother needed a phone with a good battery life because s... moreCan install whatsApp or not ?

• anonymous

Anonymous, 22 May 2021C3 have javayes

• Gadgets int

I hv more than 100 pieces

bdr, 18 Mar 2021My first nokia phone :DJava

GamingWithRoblox, 16 Apr 2021i got itC3 have java

• RedFlame

Nokia C3 is one of the phones my dad had owned. Hearing it has Wi-Fi, I already got interested. I don't know if this model can tie up with the 3310 reimagined 4G. I kinda love this by the specs. Sad to say, idk if this are still in the market.

• GamingWithRoblox

bdr, 18 Mar 2021My first nokia phone :Di got it

• bdr

ninomediera, 22 Sep 2020My last nokia phoneMy first nokia phone :D

My mother needed a phone with a good battery life because she doesn't talk that much, something non-smart, non-touch, old-school, and I didn't know what to get her because most new feature-phones look like a cheap joke, I wanted something serious... Until I saw a silver Nokia C3 in a pawn shop, for less than 20 Euro, a few days ago. Bought it, set it up, it's working perfectly. The volume in the earpiece is a bit low and distorted, but she can hear the other side normally so it's alright. She got used to the menus and the keyboard very fast, and I even installed a few games and themes and added a memory card and some ringtones and wallpapers. Then I put a wrist strap on it, and gave her a pair of earphones so can listen to the radio if she wants to. She really likes it. Good old Nokia quality. Now our neighbor, her friend, says she wants a silver phone too. :-)

This phone was my love in 2013