Nokia C3 (2010)

Nokia C3 (2010)

MdN8, 04 Oct 2020My mother needed a phone with a good battery life because s... moreCan install whatsApp or not ?

• anonymous

Anonymous, 22 May 2021C3 have javayes

• Gadgets int

I hv more than 100 pieces

bdr, 18 Mar 2021My first nokia phone :DJava

GamingWithRoblox, 16 Apr 2021i got itC3 have java

• RedFlame

Nokia C3 is one of the phones my dad had owned. Hearing it has Wi-Fi, I already got interested. I don't know if this model can tie up with the 3310 reimagined 4G. I kinda love this by the specs. Sad to say, idk if this are still in the market.

• GamingWithRoblox

bdr, 18 Mar 2021My first nokia phone :Di got it

• bdr

ninomediera, 22 Sep 2020My last nokia phoneMy first nokia phone :D

My mother needed a phone with a good battery life because she doesn't talk that much, something non-smart, non-touch, old-school, and I didn't know what to get her because most new feature-phones look like a cheap joke, I wanted something serious... Until I saw a silver Nokia C3 in a pawn shop, for less than 20 Euro, a few days ago. Bought it, set it up, it's working perfectly. The volume in the earpiece is a bit low and distorted, but she can hear the other side normally so it's alright. She got used to the menus and the keyboard very fast, and I even installed a few games and themes and added a memory card and some ringtones and wallpapers. Then I put a wrist strap on it, and gave her a pair of earphones so can listen to the radio if she wants to. She really likes it. Good old Nokia quality. Now our neighbor, her friend, says she wants a silver phone too. :-)

This phone was my love in 2013

My last nokia phone

This is my last nokia phone that I've handled and I love it

• Nat

AnonD-58802, 18 Aug 2012you must download opera mini from ovi store or m.opera.com ... moreI like Nokia c3 very well, the only problem is that, when i try to download things from net, it can't download, but before, it wasn't like that. Can someone help me out?

Nabil, 20 May 2020I can't use Nokia ovi app or watch YouTube.YouTube has no s... moreYou can watch youtube videos even in fullscreen mode via Opera mini 7.1 or 8.0. The preinstalled apps doesn't work anymore. The same goes to Email, You will need a 3rd. party App like Mail all Rounder, Muji Mail, Sony Mail or any other if you find out one that still works besides those I mentioned, which indeed still works fine with All Mail Rounder being the one I'm using today...

• Sahil

Nabil, 20 May 2020I can't use Nokia ovi app or watch YouTube.YouTube has no s... moreNokia shut down ovi when it was sold to Microsoft

• Fils

Got it from my step mum 2012.. Then i got it a new screen and case.. The phone was good as new. Nokia why ?????? These phones are really good. Everything discontinued!! Wait! What am i saying? Discontinued doesn't mean i can't find a serie 40 phone in the market. But it hurts me this phones are gonna be history soon

• Nabil

I can't use Nokia ovi app or watch YouTube.YouTube has no sound and the screen is black

Piyal, 20 Apr 2020I can't watch any video on nokia c3Ofcause you can.. Thing is botten phones on support a video with the format of 3GP and not MP4 and the rest.. You can download videos from 3gp videos on VUCLIP.WS but right now the website is shotdown because of the Covid19 issue' but after all this issue will be over the site can come back online

• kenny

Piyal, 20 Apr 2020I can't watch any video on nokia c3I like it but i dont know where i want to buy that phone

• Piyal