Nokia C5-03

• sk3015320@gmail.com

harsh, 14 Oct 2013www.whatsupapp.comGood

aneesh unni, 31 May 2013not bad. .superb mobile .i like itTake me

• farhaan

I downloaded a theme n as i tried 2 opend it 4 applyin it,my fone blankd out..fone is off till den n as i try 2 start it up,nokia logo appears n again it gets blank...wat shud i do??i removed da battery 4 somtym n again insertd it but no use...help me plzzz

connie, 14 Oct 2013I love my Nokia but I am having trouble with data I keep on gett... moreYou can try hardware reset but you will lose all your app and data.
For hardware reset, set the phone off and then hold volume up key + lock key + left green key and turn on your phone. Hold all keys and wait for seconds.

• harsh

• connie

I love my Nokia but I am having trouble with data I keep on getting a prompt: Remove data from C: phone memory. Could someone pleas advise me on what I need to do as I have tried just about everything. Could it be a software problem? Many thanks

yedu, 12 Oct 2013can we use watz app on nokia c5 03 if yes plz sent me the link t... moreyes my dear frnd we can use we chat and wtsaap

• yedu

madhu, 07 Oct 2013hie yes,we can use whats app can we use watz app on nokia c5 03 if yes plz sent me the link to download it plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi,i have nokia C5 03 but my phone.s blutooth is not working and camera also plz help me

• Ad

Is there any motion sensor game for c5 03.

• madhu

Ahtesham, 23 Sep 2013Are we able to use Whatsapp? & Skype on this phone? Please... morehie yes,we can use whats app

RANJIT PAL, 03 Oct 2013this is high class phone, My c5-03 is the best. .any problem fo... moreMine has a dotted streak of dead pixels like a magnified water droplet. The back is also scratched and the plastic near the call button is chipping off(slightly) showing a little bit of white light. It also has some kind of battery contact problem which it shows "battery low" and "Battery empty. Recharge". Then I can boot it up again and turned out the battery is still full. The OS also crashes often to "NOKIA" and sometimes the screen would flash some colours jumping around. The GPS would take a long while to get a signal compared to my new phone.

• RANJIT PAL

this is high class phone,
My c5-03 is the best. .any problem for you??

• rehan

guyzzz isma wifi ha ?

• AnonD-191151

Trash specs , screen , body

• Pawar

I am using this phone since last two years, hanging problem, vedio recording hangs during play, i am notsatisfied.

• arshadullah

Ahtesham, 23 Sep 2013Are we able to use Whatsapp? & Skype on this phone? Please... moreskype from nokia c5 touch

• ratan sharma