Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

Must have phone, internet These are also open very soon.These are cool phone

• ananthraj

Today i purchased the mobile.It get hanged 3 times.and then i restarted the mobile.then it works fine. camara quality is good.but if flash option was there then it would be better.is there any option is there for fm radio recording in this mobile.

• Micozinho

Guys, I've been offered a free phone (by the local carrier) to choose between Nokia C5-03 or Nokia E5. Which one would you choose? Why? Thanks!

• S.T.A.R.S

Prince Mayor, 11 Oct 2011one serious problem this phone has got is about it memory.the le... moreyou mean the phone memory or the memory card ?
and does it work perfectly with 8GB memory card ?

• Sinead

alee, 11 Oct 2011hi guys.. i am facing a problem that my phone memory has become ... moreClear your browser, I had the same problem and eventually saw that I had a load of pages stored under the web, once I deleted all them I got back 20mb of space on the phone :)

Guys Plz help!! I found this phone worth for its price but the only thing that i m not able to digest is its internal memory which is 40MB, is it sufficient. Plz reply asasp!!! thanx.

• Pranav

alee, 11 Oct 2011hi guys.. i am facing a problem that my phone memory has become ... morealee just a thing to do go to file manager phone memory whatever you want to delete delate it and for more memory go to menu-sett.-app. manager-installed apss which is not nessory app uninstall it by holding finger on it for 4-5 seconds a pop up menu will open click uninstall its easy

• Rizvan choudhary

This Nokia phone is vru smart and simple .Battery backup is vry good.

• Prince Mayor

one serious problem this phone has got is about it memory.the least thing u do the phone tells u the memory is full .is there any solution to that. Somebody help

• Prince Mayor

nokia c5-03 is one of the best nokia phones so far but it lack certain things like front camera, no Tv and flush light.pls in the near future we will like to see all this things. Thank u.

• Chaitu

ganesh, 10 Oct 2011hi, friend please any one helpe me how to send or delete mp3 son... moreTouch the file/Song (which you want to Delete/Send) and keep holding it for a while...Phone a will show all the options which you can perform on the file...

• well wisher

ganesh, 10 Oct 2011hi, friend please any one helpe me how to send or delete mp3 son... morePlease press and hold your finger on the item, within seconds a window will pop up and there is the options you need.

• alee

hi guys.. i am facing a problem that my phone memory has become full, even that i installed all applications on Memory card..

so plz help how can i clear my phone memory???

• Ruban

I am also using C5-03. Not bad.
But there are no front camera and cant get video calls.
There are no flash player.

• S.T.A.R.S

I plan to buy it this week, and i see here a lot of good and bad comments about the phone, so I'd like to ask only ppl who have it " how do you see the phone in general ? "

Hi.. M using c5-03 , i installed sis games but i can't open it , can anyone pls... tel me what is wrong help me out!..

• ganesh

hi, friend please any one helpe me how to send or delete mp3 song from music player because there is no option of send or delete.

Veeru, 09 Oct 2011Hi Dudes Pls tell me this mobile is better for use b'se i wa... moreIts a wonderful phone. I am using this phone from past 3 months no problem yet.

• gaurav

hi buddy i wanna ask that is this is better than nokia 5235

• Tracey Bond

It is a user-friendly smartphone. While using, there are some touch errors! Overall, it is a cool one!