Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

hows the performance, pls let me know

• Kamal

Does it have a flash light wid camera? I wanna purchase this one justtt only if it has flashhh.

• Gustavo Hortencio

mt bom !

Jammer, 20 May 2011I just purchased this cellphone for my daughter, for reason I do... moreIt means your Sim card Memory is full. Go to your menu, messages and then options you will find an option there called 'sim messages' delete a few overthere and your icon will go away

• vinu

Jammer, 20 May 2011I just purchased this cellphone for my daughter, for reason I do... moreuncle just open messages folder and take options. u vil find sim messages in it. open it and delete all d messages. ur problem vil b solved.

AnonD-8846, 19 May 2011plz some1 help!!!! i downloaded a antivirus software frm ovi sto... morego 2 ne mobil centre n tel dem 2 flash ur fon

• jitendra das

Could u tell me what is zooming capacity of camera?????

• AR

its just a smartest phone i have ever use guys c 5-03 its just awsome

• Ranjit

is this phone is good ??
and who is the sound and also touch & whether it contain touch stick...
plz plz plz help me..

• Ranjit

is this phone is good ??
and who is the sound and also touch & whether it contain touch stick...
plz plz plz help me..

• Jammer

I just purchased this cellphone for my daughter, for reason I don't know the SMS notification (the small envelope icon) keeps blinking. There's no pending incoming messages nor outgoing messages. I simply can't understand why it keeps blinking and it's quite annoying because I can't get rid of it. Any advise on this matter so I can get rid of this blinking icon. Much appreciated. Thanks very much.

• viny

very cool phone hd picture is verygood

• Madhav

It only supports 3G Data - No voice and Video calling support. So, no front camera.

• Mr

Best Nokia mobile

Indi, 20 May 2011Spec mention 3G available with this phone but 3G is not working ... moredownload youlu app

• shaon2576

There is no front camera in nokia c5-03,then how can it gives 3G or video call?

• jonty

gr8 piece.... jst gud n handy.... 1 shud hav it...truely a cool set frm nokia

• kappa

nokia_damu, 18 May 2011i have been using c5-03 for the last two weeks and truth be told... morekindly go service centre

• sam

AnonD-8846, 19 May 2011plz some1 help!!!! i downloaded a antivirus software frm ovi sto... morewhen we open the cell phone than automatic run your browser than u goto option and downloads than option than cancel all downloads than u use uoyr cell phone smoothly.
please reply me for your information.

Thanking you,

• celladik

AnonD-8883, 19 May 2011How can se use Smileys/emotions in this set Nokia C5-03. Is ther... moreuse threadedsms application. It has smiley supp0rt on sms