Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• chas

This phone is awesome...so many features in single handset...

• aNiL

AnonD-8392, 13 May 2011Hi friends i have this phone for a week. I am facing lot of ... moreIt's not a problem. This happens because you have the same numbers on both SIM and phone with some changes in name because long names gets modified when you save to sim memory. Select phone memory or sim memory only at a time in contact settings. If you select both phone and sim memory, the phone won't show any names for calls. It happens in all phones I've used.

• gaganremba

hi friends
Where to get smileys when I write a message?
thanks in advance.

• gaganremba

hi friends
Where to get smileys when I write a message?
thanks in advance.

• YUWAN

Its a fantastic phone and I love all the features.

hi...am using NOKIA C5-03...screen resolution and its clarity is mind blowing i say...its absolutly fantastic.as it has 128MB ram its having great speed.no hanging in middle...resolution is at its best giving high definition view of the pictures...camera is too gud...batery back up is also gud i talked for 12hrs on continuos without break and still have batry for use...if u wanna go for it its very gud option for u...u will be complety satisfied by its performance and great to give such options for this price tag...its performance is fantastic...

• star

are this phone support document viewer ???
like power point or word and exel

• V.K Rahul

AnonD-8392, 13 May 2011Hi friends i have this phone for a week. I am facing lot of ... moreu should keep ur cont only ph memory. del cont from sim use only one from both sim or ph

AnonD-1589, 11 May 2011Nokia C5-03 is an average phone, According to its price its feat... moreit is very good camera if u want to buy the good quality camera u can buy the 6301

• Ponza

I only have this phone for a month but it seems like i spended years having it. It is so boring!

babzy, 02 May 2011hey guys....here s the answer abt hw to delete a song ,send a so... moreHi friends

into double click.

babzy, 02 May 2011hey guys....here s the answer abt hw to delete a song ,send a so... moreworking...
thanks.

AnonD-6051, 12 May 2011Hey Dude If You Want To Add Smiley In The Messages Than Install ... moreFrom where i can download it?

• gagan

hey dude

• Siva

It is a fantastic phone. Its camera and video quality is superb. Internet is very fast. It is the best phone from nokia for 9000with all features.

• rens

please help guys,can i trust on this fone,,,i tryeed nokia 5233,nd 7230 and all,,,bt those fines are realy suks,no batry backup and also freqnt swtch off autoomaticaly,
if i buy this fone iis it a good fone for me ,how much is the cost of this fone in indian market?

Buy A Kingston Memory Card Its The Best

my nokia C5-03 wifi connection showed to invalied server name. so how can i connect to without error

• kamal_myd

ph is very good,but i dnt know how to,make video call can u help?