Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• fmms

after two months experience I found that this phone has good written specification but actually has a lot of problems. please refer to nokia discussions to find some of problems. Nokia also has not any support for this phone.

• ncrs

does this phone con be connected to pc and be used like a modem? pls reply

• T

rajat, 22 Mar 2011how can i read pdf files in nokia c5-03? plsss help me out...You can download the Alternate Reader (or pdf reader) software from www.mobile9.com, preferably one with the .sisx extension.

• monesh

how i can video call for nokia c5-03?

• Rabbani

Not Suitable for smart phone. Very Bad.
No extra body swith for camera. High resoulation video format not play clearly

• acky

Can any one tell me howmany price of this phone ?

• Acky

i wanna buy tihs phone anyone tell me price And Also i want to know Video Call Compitible or not ?

• glory

pls hw much is dis phone......some1 pls reply.and d C6

• ERL

it's a good phone..browsing is so amazing using opera:)))) ...I'm using it right now to post this comment..as fast as lightning!!!!!XD

• Biju

I bought this one week before and I was using mobile voip very well.After installing fring and try to login sip, connection made but I couldn't here any sound. I tried to use mobile voip again and now unsupported media type message is coming. Please help to solve it

• Lion

Jenith, 22 Mar 2011In review of c5-03 says that pdf files cant be read. M little bi... morewe can read pdf! just install adode reader.. it almost suupport most of the application. i even installed Divx player in my C5 O3.

• nadh

how to open an mail attachment in nokia c5-03

• dntt

does nokia c5-03 support nokia pc internet? can aj connect my pc to internet via noka c5-03? pls help

• Cigarette Raju

How about the head phone bass and the quality of sound in it???

• Suhel

How can I erase/remove installed file/application?

• kart

super model very good to see online tv with vodafone sim

• Arya

Can Anybody tall me what price of nokia C6 handset ?

guys plz suggest me shud i buy c6 or c5-03..??

• rajat

how can i read pdf files in nokia c5-03?
plsss help me out...

• Jenith

In review of c5-03 says that pdf files cant be read. M little bit nervous that it really supports pdf or not?
Pls frnd help me out with these cz i want to buy it as soon as pssble.