Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• SMITH

Rohan, 05 Feb 2011can any one tel me that howz the sound quality of headphone as i... moredear friend,
you can buy nokia WH-205 headset you will get better clarity for music.

• Lazy_i

ahkhoso, 05 Feb 2011Hi. I bought this mobile 3 days back. Here are my comments. I fo... morehey buddy, can u pls tell me whether it has a stereo music output(surround sound)? and also tell me how many speakers are there in it.. :-)

• faysal karachi

hye guys i brought this mobile phone yesterday i feel this one is a great mobile with great battery life enjoy free navigation and processor speed great all function are great touch screen better than 5800 look smart buy without any hasitation thanks nokia .

• eye-tech

phone memory isn't 40MB only, it's almost "80MB" i've checked it myself ^^,

• milan

hi nokia c5-03 is a good touch screen handset camera & processing is to good single touch open application speed of net browsing is much better from other product.

• viswa

hi guys i got this phone three days back.. im havin a prblm wit this... sometimes the phone restarts by its own... the display goes blur and the phone restarts...
i complained to the Nokia priority dealer frm whom i bought the phone.. they replaced the handset .. but im havin d same problm with d 2nd hand set also... any of u guys prblm like mine???? plz clear me wit this

• raj

This phone has TFT resistive touchscreen this screen is better response for touch??

• Ben

tofy, 04 Feb 2011plz tell me i can use GPS in this telephone without internet?Yes this phone has a built in GPS receiver and free Ovi maps

• ahkhoso

Hi. I bought this mobile 3 days back. Here are my comments. I found it an upgraded and slim version of nokia 5800 but compromising certain things. Its battery back up is better like e5. But mind u this is not a business fone (although after buying some apps, it prove to be useful). Camera is better although w/o flash. Feels nice in hand. Touch is better than xm phones.
All in all a good phone in this price range after e5.

• Rohan

can any one tel me that howz the sound quality of headphone as i wanna buy a cell phone with good sound quality

• boney

@users Is it a good mobile?.....battery is longlasting or not and how is the camera clarity?....pls reply me.......
I want to buy this mobile....

• www.hpsblog.com

After trying and also conduct its own review, I think Nokia C5-03 as a touch-screen phone for middle class and below, the Nokia C5-03 has a compact shape and quite interesting. Coupled with decent features a complete in-class performance and reliability thanks to the processor and platform support for Symbian S60 5th edition.
With a price range below $ 200, Nokia C5-03 is the new belle to grade touch screen mobile phone segment of the community. Indeed, both price and package on offer is quite rational for us who dream of having a phone with a complete package from leading vendors. Check my review on www.hpsblog.com

• eye-tech

phone memory isn't 40MB only, it's almost "80MB"...

• AHSAN

tofy, 04 Feb 2011plz tell me i can use GPS in this telephone without internet?you can install ovi map

• rajiv

rajiv, 04 Feb 2011Nokia C5-03 its available in the market with cost of Rs.9000.but... moreHi guys,
Good response of gsmarena website,
they have taken away coming soon from the Nokia website for C5-03...
But they haven,t put the original price of the mobile.
what is the exact price of the C5-03?
in universal(Rs.9135),in vasavi(Rs.9237)
can any one say?

• Panky

@users of C5-03

plz confirm the following: -

how is the sound quality of loudspeaker & headset
how much time it take for GPS lock
battery back up

your early reply will help me to take wise decision !

• sophie

does it have different types of fonts.?

• durianjam

is it advisable to buy a more expensive phone like c7 than buying a c5-08? i really need your advise.. thanks

• sunny

tofy, 04 Feb 2011plz tell me i can use GPS in this telephone without internet?no without internet u can't use GPS...

• Sayu

In nokia's official website, it has been mentioned that this phone have document editor, but in other websites this facility is not there, so which one is correct, any C5-03 user, plz ans dat.