Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• Albaraa

sttiger, 06 May 2014I have good memories with this phone. It was amazing...Seriously i was having this mobile 2 years but my parents take off from me because of study
but seriously
it was really good for me
camera was very good at sunlight
i kept my phone clean from time to time and it was really fast and super
about the touch at the first i was having some problems but i solved it and it working probably now
for apps and chatting its really awesome :3
its really good for internet because i use opera mini :3
i agree with you this phone is great

• Asura

how to install app my chiness nokia c5-03 phone????

• PRINCEPANDEY

hashi, 15 Dec 2014how to set a password?better thinks of option

• hashi

how to set a password?

• raghu

its bad phone no upgrade.

• jj

how to unlock my c5? i forgot my password...

• Mk

Which videos support this phone

very good phone
have been using it for the past 4 years and i must it is really good...i'd recommend it

• @mm^

Im using dis phone for last 4 years... Awesome performance... gud enough as a Symbian.........bt facing some pbm in apps support as it wont support much more....

• usama chacher

Rowdyy, 23 Oct 2014Superfairoazkhan

• Rowdyy

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2014good and strong phone.using it from last 2.5 years.solid design.... moreSuper

good and strong phone.using it from last 2.5 years.solid design.it supports 32 gb card easily

• inc.

Bad thing about phone is there is no RAM & only 40 MB internal memory, and this is the only reason why they are not giving software update. There is no software update since 08-06-2012. And we can consider this mobile as outdated. Nokia is inventing new, running after new technology (android, windows) but not caring about old customer & almost company is on the way to lost it's smartphone market.

• uk-pasha

good mobile

It's a waste of money. The touchscreen is very bad. I only had the mobile for three months

It's a waste of money. The touchscreen is very bad. I only had the mobile three months

• Prasomit Shstri

This is the worst phone i have ever seen. Its biggest problem is its touch (PDF) pad. After 1 yr of use it started to problem. All over it is just a waste of money

please DONT buy this phone. Memory problem. touchscreen problem.to add onto it...a number of apps are not even supported by this phone. Overall Waste of money!!

• Anto

rough and tuf phone. really very tuff to use but it is valued bcos of nokia.