Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• Hem

which is batter nokia06 or nokia05?

• Sathis khanna

azik, 26 Apr 2016how to download apps any one plz tell meUse the website phonky.com ...u can see app and games for symbain

AnonD-601024, 22 Oct 2016Hay, can i install on this Viber? If yes, please help how to do ... moreno, there is no Viber version for Symbian.

Hay, can i install on this Viber? If yes, please help how to do it. Thanks in advance

want ot buy my nokia c6-00? for only 4000 php.

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2015can i use whatsapp i this phoneFor me NOKIA C6-00 its to good. i can use whatsapp, facebook messager and hike messager

• azik

how to download apps any one plz tell me

Good

• One

ankit., 19 Mar 20154 years straight.Still kicking.Nokia definitely gives top class ... moreHavent you find any strip problem.
Mine got flip problem 3 times and i have changed strip for 3 times.

• jeremy

@mhossain

The Ovi Store is dead, it will re-direct you to the Opera Mobile Store where you can download apps.

• mhossain

deer friends, I am using this phone last two months. But I can't open ovi store & more others. when I tried it's says Expeire. what can I do? suggested me please.....

• james

where can i get a flex cable of the same

• rucaxp

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2015I need this phone,I do not know where to get an affordable one. ... morethere's one here. The owner says it only needs a new battery... Of course the condition of it isn't that good, but that could be solved with a new cover and buttons:

I need this phone,I do not know where to get an affordable one. someone advise me

• abideen olalekan

i prefer nokia c6 than any windows phone from window6 to window6.5 nokia has done alot when will taking abt 3d program but upgrade of nokia c6 processor need 2 be found on google

• Kechimania

Yes you can. It works perfectly on it.

• ansnd

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2015can i use whatsapp i this phoneTo good

• DR

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2015can i use whatsapp i this phoneYes

can i use whatsapp i this phone

• Devil

Awesome phone with good camera, but RAM is low