Nokia C6-01

Nokia C6-01

• Kashyap

• Kashyap

miad, 18 Aug 2011i want to change it to anna but i dont know how . please help meUpgradable to anna u can download anna through ovi suite or direct by air on ur mobile. But this is very bad.

• jazz

its nice..its display is amaze...hw it upgrade to anna can any one help

• mtkhan im in dubai

abhishek, 18 Aug 2011it's very nice............ bt only problem i experince is about ... morenokia c6-01 is nice but problem is battary normaly 2g cellfhone calling 4h working only if you go for music idon think it will 1.5h

• abhishek

it's very nice............ bt only problem i experince is about battery ............... bt still it is very nice.........

• ram

i have c6-01 ,ts a gud phone,havnt noticed any drawbacks as of nw..can anyone tell me how to update to symbian anna,,?..

• miad

i want to change it to anna but i dont know how . please help me

• shahabarena

Amir, 16 Aug 2011Can any one tall me , can i change its 1050 mh battare to 1200 m... moreHi, U can change it by 5800xp battery.

• anu

how is symbbian anna working on the phone is it better then the symbian ^3 and do it improve the camera

• Swagat Ranjan

Dear Reader, This is nice, Absolutly nice & Best Fone, Where u can Do Every thing, Thanx nokia to provide a Smart Toch phon to the Customer with a resonable price............

• brijesh

Svn, 17 Aug 2011Hey,where do i find HD games like racing,action for nokia c6-01 ... moreplease visit to the site www.downloadwap.com

• santro

Finaly, i got symbian anna today morning. ooh, i am very eager to look at its ability and improvements.. thanks nokia... you are the best and you are only best....

kali, 17 Aug 2011ur correct dude,android is better option when we spend 20k range... moreyou are right :-) my friend :-) and in nokia c6-01 free life time gps :-)

kali, 17 Aug 2011ur correct dude,android is better option when we spend 20k range... morewell said buddy.. nokia is best option...

• Svn

Hey,where do i find HD games like racing,action for nokia c6-01 ? I want 2 download HD games.Plz,someone suggest me . . . . . . . .

• kali

pv, 01 Aug 2011Nokia C6-01 is Great, no lags and hangs like Ios & Android, ... moreur correct dude,android is better option when we spend 20k range and above with 3g video calling with hd videos& games.here nokia giving all the features in around 13k.so any one can go for nokia c6-01.its pure entertiner with CBD & AMOLED display.which brand is giving all above features at this price range? only nokia giving all features with good build quality.samsung galaxy has no HD video play back and recording.it has no secondary camera for 3g calling. Only galaxy ace gives rich android apps and update further GINGERBREAD 2.3.4 OS. Galaxy ace has EDGE only but they dont mention CLASS whether NOKIA C6-01 provides EDGE CLASS 33. Can any one satisfy with only applications? No ,galaxy ace has no HD play back like c6-01.So nokia c6-01 is my choice to me.welcome symbian ANNA which gives more user interfase to this C6-01.NOKIA IS BEST EVER.

I am using Nokia 5800. When i watched movies in my phone the phone will become heat. Any C6-01 users can tell me do u have this same problem...?

• chawwa

proudpinoy, 17 Aug 2011This review was posted using c6-01 phone and using 3.5g hi-speed... morenys job buddy n thanx for infos

• shaan