Nokia C6-01

Nokia C6-01

• yam

izit symbian anna will support 5 home screen in nokia c6-01 ???
and how much the price on this original phone at nokia shop now ???

• aman

every think is excellent in thia ph. i like it nokia c6-01 my mini computer

wert, 19 Jul 2011I want to buy c6-01... can any one suggest me if i can purchase ... moreHello wert brother,go for that phone.it will not disappoint you.

addlee, 19 Jul 2011hi all..just want to ask, which one is better, c6 or c6-01? and why???obviously c6-01 is the best.its a mile better from c6 in every section.
1]specification
2]performance
just go for it man............................
nokia rocks.

• BOBBY

addlee, 19 Jul 2011hi all..just want to ask, which one is better, c6 or c6-01? and why???Hi, i'm using this phone C6-01 nokia, after a long discussion and reading lot of reviews. Its worth the money, u have everything in it, fast browsing, 8mp camera, HD video recording, battery lasts for 1 1/2 days for me, nice sound speakers. Its a damn good phone. Buy the silver one. Looking great in our hands.

• Muthukumar

addlee, 19 Jul 2011hi all..just want to ask, which one is better, c6 or c6-01? and why???Put compare c6-01 and c6 you can get results

• fsfdg

nice phone using since 3 days. no hang ,good ui,camera and picture quality.

value for money by nokia

• wert

I want to buy c6-01... can any one suggest me if i can purchase it/////

• addlee

hi all..just want to ask, which one is better, c6 or c6-01? and why???

• caravan senor

This phone has all the quality in it. For me i need net, sound & camera. The 3 basic r superbbbb in this category. Nokia really thinks for us. This is to me more than a wife.

i am 5630 xpressmusic user before purchasing c6-01. one thing i miss is the video editor. i never thought there is none out-of-the-box.

I have the N8 as well as C6-01 and I would rate my C6-01 a step above my N8. Of course, there are compromises like smaller screen, thicker profile, no HDMI port, no Xenon flash, less on board storage and EDoF camera. But, at this price point you get nHD resolution, 16:9 ratio, AMOLED with CBD, removable battery (yes, it's an advantage!), USB OTG, divx/xvid support, (not so great) email and social apps, and great call quality. Overall, I am very happy with this phone!

Very very gud phone trust nokia that ph wlnt dissappoint you.very gud in that price

• bhavika patel

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011result is verry nice.. patelwhat is price.. ?

result is verry nice.. patel

• night walker

i bought it 2 months ago i think it is the best phone in such low price
you are getting symbian 3 600mhz processer 3.5 g with 7 BANDS
touch is awesome
there is problem playing nfs shift but you can manage it after some time
the great clear black amoled display is bloody good what else you want
but if your budget is more htc will be great but dont even think of samsung
and remember c6-01 wis always bbetter than c7

• reddot

how much is this phone in Ghana...???

• reddot

how much is this phone in ghana

• Vinod

Chan, 16 Jul 2011Can we use the flash light as a torch light?slide and Hold lock button for few seconds to on torch and same to turn off

• Vinod

Chan, 16 Jul 2011Can we use the flash light as a torch light?Did u guys check that my comments which issue was gone after login it stuck at loading screen now it works after OVI store update and the wired headset when ever press the button call disconnects after hard reset it gone but definitely ovi stores and installed apps will be re-installation require.