Nokia C6-01

Nokia C6-01

AnonD-711, 09 Dec 2011Hi... guys!! can any one plz suggest me which is better one to b... more you should go for C6-01

AnonD-711, 09 Dec 2011Hi... guys!! can any one plz suggest me which is better one to b... moredont buy nokia regret regret regret

AnonD-711, 09 Dec 2011Hi... guys!! can any one plz suggest me which is better one to b... morenokia is far better than samsung.. u should go for C6-01

Its the best phone by nokia till now... Using from past 8 months nd no complaints till now.. Its just osum...

• max

AnonD-711, 09 Dec 2011Hi... guys!! can any one plz suggest me which is better one to b... morei wish you better go for samsung galaxy s2 coz it is an android phone. nokia it is not android they using symbian anna now not symbian belle still keep on waiting and waiting for the update you will regret for it.

• d

not a good phone better buy nokia x6.all the feaures is same.one disadvantage is no memory slot

• ullu

is it possible to do video call in skype using nokia c6 01????

• Mr.meena

network problem occur in this phone. so my experience is bad.

• Er.Kuber

I'm using nokia c6-01since last 5 months.very flash point in dis phone is-
it have amazing colourful display with gorilla glass n 8 mpx cmera.256mb RAM n 1gb ROM. Power point,PDF reader,TV out, 10.2mbps max net speed, 720kbps bit rate video supportable(fully hd), 3.5mm audio jack, MOTION GAMING, qwerty keypad, YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER(u hve 2 download dis application frm Ovi). And many more.

Hi... guys!! can any one plz suggest me which is better one to buy amoung "galaxy ace" and "nokia c6-01". as am planing to switch my mobile...!!

• Rohit

I am using it for last 6 months and its a very good ph in such a small price range.

It's a small yet a powerful device but I wish I could hack it to install uncertificated symbian apps
damn you nokia

• musafir

gud phone....
batterry back is toooo low...what can i do..pls gelp me frnds...

• Alin

I'm an average user,i use the phone for talking (about 1 hour in a day),sending about 5-10 text messages in a day,email checking at every 2 hours,let say about 20 minutes of internet (wi-fi).
How many days the battery will live in this conditions?
I wanna by this phone,i have read in some posts in diferent forums that the battery life is bad.

AnonD-33275, 07 Dec 2011Nokia C6-01 is nice phone or not. Many of them telling Samsung G... moreYou cannot compaare c6-01 with ace. bcz ace doesnt have video call cam and its cam is only 5mp where c6-01 has 8mp cam.

• Pammu

No autofocus... It is the great drawback..
Apart from that, camera and video are excellent. Good display. Good internet options. No hanging and stucking... Love it..

• sanju

really its superb i hv this mobile for since seven months at this time i think i had made a right choice its the best symbian than any other i m loving it no disadvantages

• m

Good phone,using since 6 months and enjoy every movement.It just does every job i needed.I love this phone esp after the recent update.It works super.

• lucky singh

its n awsum phone with best luks features nd with compatible price nd its camera is awsun allover dis phone is best....

• Ashu