Nokia C7 Astound

concrete smart-phone

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2016My mobile lock cant open!l love Nokia c7-00

• The Grey19

Good phone

fizanmughal, 07 May 2012Ita amazing phone I am using it about 6 months ago ..hanging in ... moreMy mobile lock cant open!

Follow these steps for facebook app download!
Steps:
1. Open opera mini browser
2. Log into facebook account
3. Scroll all the way down in fb hompage
4. There will be a line '' Install facebook for your C7 and browse faster"
5. Click on that link and download fb app

i can't download facebook in it
what should I have to do

• Maf

Nice...fone

• shine

my Nokia C7 is Getting switched off when the call comes...
i Cant attend any calls ....
can anyone help me pls.....
What should i do?

• nazaa

how to support malayalam font in c7????

• hi

Jp603827, 14 May 2013My cousin will give me a c7 but its from germany , how can i use... moreGood phone really !thanks Nokia.

• Dev

I love my C7, but it's a little outdated now and I'm looking for something new. Nothing else looks as sturdy and dependable as this one, and I'll be sad to eventually see it go.

• Naved

i had buyed nokia c7 over 2 years ago and was working well buy 3 days ago its display was not working properly so i had to change it and after changing it it stated well and after 1 min it shows crazy things on display and freezes

• yoye

i lv z phone but z problem is i can't downlode viber and whatsapp what shall i do?

• Shorty

This a nice devise, where can I buy one, and what is a cost? Please I have been looking all over , but no one has stock. I'm in Durban

• RJS

I accidentally removed QuickOffice from my Nokia Astound, how can I get it back in any way? Tried to look for any free download but none worked. What are the specs of a specific file that I have to download?

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2013can we upgrade this phone..?yess you can upgrade it!!

• nick

Saro, 17 Aug 2013Its a great phone ! I hav been using this phone for over 2.5 yrs... morehow its amoled display costs?

• Saro

Its a great phone ! I hav been using this phone for over 2.5 yrs... its great... had no prob with the mob.. except for i drop the mob frm a great height and had to change the display... except for it i hav nt spent a penny more... the battery backup is decent... I keep using my phone.. surfing.. chatting round the clock and charge it once everyday... speakers are gud enuf for sound quality... 8mp camera hass gud pic clarity too... Unlike other users (reading the review) I did nt face any prob lik slowing/freezing of the mob...

• manni

please need to know how i can create 4 or 5 home screens as i have only 3 and need to use more , thanks in advance

• latif beyie

i wish i have this phone