Nokia E61

Nokia E61

This WOULD have been the absolute perfect, best phone of 2005 had it actually have a camera. Sadly it did not. :(

• The one above all

Still works, 25 Feb 2021Just turned on my E61 stored in my drawer. it still works, ... moreWhat did you expect? You dare question Nokia?

• Still works

Just turned on my E61 stored in my drawer. it still works, charges and the battery did not bloat after all this time.

All my other phones (samsung, LG, HTC, etc) have bloated batteries after sometime and cannot be started, even with the chargers connected.
the keyboard was just amazing, wish they would upgrade this with a new CPU/GPU and hires screen but with the same keyboard.

I want battery of this mobile

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2005Too many keys. I thought this was a phone. Are you going to... moreWell no but it's much easier to send SMS messages or e-mails than just a T9 keypad.

No camera? Seriously?

• lee

roy, 03 Jul 2018i am using this smartphone over 10 years now in 2018 this s... moreafter the e61i I had a google one and a blackberry and samsung, but after every crash, burn or theft, i still get back to the e61i, wonder why, is this one still for sale?

• roy

i am using this smartphone over 10 years now in 2018 this smartphone work ok in 2018 amazing smartphone

• nook

I bought this smart in 2007, and still am using it. Alternatives on Android are not for me. Hope just on a sort of Ubuntu Phone, but its slow coming to russian market gradually scale down the hope...

• Randy

Nokia e61 is great to beat the modern government spying and tracking as no gps. Set it up with a prepaid throwaway sim and you are incognito.

*who are all the people here begging for a phone and other related items? Disgraceful!*

Hello reviewers I'm interested in buying this phone today with about 166 $ ,what's your opinion and what's the best alternatives in the same conditions ,No internet and qwerty keyboard.

rolin, 14 Sep 2015Still going strongIt is really great

Still going strong

i want to buy the battery of these phone, when can i get it?

• G.B

It is a very very good mobile.thank you nokia e61.

• Ujjwal

i really really love this phone. I lost it but i want to buy this set again. So is it possible now to buy new one.

jim, 01 Jul 2013where spacifically in tanzania can i get one? i have this but no screen.tanzania

• Alex

AnonD-224175, 14 Jan 2014Really loved this phone(used this phone Sep/2011 until June... moreNow I read what you said here...I loved this phone too:The problem with sms could be solved with a software update from Nokia.com(witch includes a sms accelerator).Browsing resolves with Opera mini,etc...Nice phone.Themes are wvreywhwre now(zedge,umnet..)

Kumar, 21 Dec 2013I need this set because i love this please.How much joystick bourd?and wer can i buy?

Please, I like NOKIA E61 so much that I don't think I can use any other phone apart from NOKIA E61.
But I have problem with the screen. It is So difficult to get the screen. So please try as much as possible to send me the screen because, I have so many Information on that phone.
Thank you.