Nokia E62

Nokia E62

• Uddinkhan

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2013This too good phone for net a big screen but cant run whatsapp w... moreWhat app for e62

• Nitin

Hey my phone was losted from almost years i thought it have lost it outside but now almost . Years later i found it in my house but now it is not starting nd the body is also passing current when i connect it to the charger what should i do now? Plzz help me...

• aman

my mobile is parts are ic, cpu are currupt .so,i want to
use his camera,gps likehardware use. is possible

• Geo

have an electronics shop build one

5V output 890mA

• dinesh

there is no software update

• confused!!

hi i have one of these and i lost my charger whaere would i be able to find on and it is 2013 i am so confused please help me !!!!!

• pele

i need a code to open my E66

• Acharya

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2013i am facing the same problem so if u come across a solution plea... moreSumone told me update software but i cant find updater got lots of link there bt they r of 2006 nokia updater n at nokia updater culdnt find any link for tht :(

Acharya, 09 Jun 2013This too good phone for net a big screen but cant run whatsapp w... morei am facing the same problem so if u come across a solution please post it .thanks.

• Acharya

This too good phone for net a big screen but cant run whatsapp when software dwnload it says ur phone is too old plzz help

• NokiaXZWW

Nokia X2-01 is better than this piece of crap

• ANNA

it looks nice.but not user friendly.and very deficult to use it.

• chikepe

punny, 27 Nov 2012my nokiaE62 rejects configuration,i.e i cant browse with my phon... moreoutdated!

• nani

i think best camera.

• punny

my nokiaE62 rejects configuration,i.e i cant browse with my phone.why?????????||||

My nokia e62 RM-88 2.0618.06.17 it cant browser

• Eon

Kosmikus, 19 Jun 2012If the phone says "expired certificate" when you try t... moreOr Hack Your Phone

• Kosmikus

If the phone says "expired certificate" when you try to install an application on it, just try to set the phone's date to an earlier year (and so on if needed, untill the installation is possible)and then try to install it again. Don't worry, after the installation is completed, you can set your phone's date to the current year. This should help... ))