Nokia E7

Nokia E7

GSMARENA, 22 Sep 2021This is can play game No, it's running hardware from 2011.

Also, we know you have nothing to do with GSMArena, so what's the point of your stupid username?

• GSMARENA

This is can play game

I love this phone and I call it a mini computer. Oh yeah, don't forget that this phone has OTG usb

• maitse

I have 3 Nokia E7-00's. I'm the king of E7 hoarders.

• Ankkit

Hassan, 18 Aug 2021I have it! Give me Nokia e7

• Hassan

Gulshan , 23 Feb 2021I want to buy this phone if possible than please notify me I have it!

Gulshan , 23 Feb 2021I want to buy this phone if possible than please notify me Possible

• Gulshan

I want to buy this phone if possible than please notify me

mays, 22 Jan 2021Still one of the coolest phones from this era. I would buy ... moreVery true, you are quite right with your point of view.

• mays

Still one of the coolest phones from this era. I would buy this design again is Nokia released a modern version. Now with all this folding screen and dual screen phones coming on to the market, this design is ripe for a revision. Screen keyboard/secondary display and a full panel tilt out screen. DO IT!!!

• max

once you killed something, it's dead.
forever.

Anonymous, 12 May 2020The worst mistake Nokia made, was selling their software to... moreNah bro, even if they regain the Symbian from Microsoft, it has been left waaay behind the Android and iOS and i'm sure they'll struggled to find a breakthrough between those two and still met the people's demand for modern smartphone.

Back in 2010, Nokia has their greatest chance to compete the Symbian against Android and iOS but unfortunately Nokia's effort was too low because there seems no significant advancement to their Symbian. They were too strict to their own tradition that they ended up being left behind.

The only way Nokia could raise again is by enhancing their phone and still using the android but modified using their own identical UI (Android with Symbian's look seems lit to me, maybe)

Chandresh Bagada, 05 Dec 2019N8 broThe worst mistake Nokia made, was selling their software to Microsoft. I wish they can regain their brand, especially the symbian, in the market.

I would love Nokia to always be number one in the market

• Nour

SV68holden, 11 Apr 2020Hi Nue I have a Nokia E7 if you are interested in buy? Hi can i see a photo for your Nokia E7 ?!

SV68holden, 11 Apr 2020Hi Nue I have a Nokia E7 if you are interested in buy? I want to purchase

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2020How can I get one?Hi Nue
I have a Nokia E7 if you are interested in buy?

MrValentineTemplar, 14 Jan 2020Like many of you I also loved the Nokia E7-00 and fortunate... moreHow can I get one?

• Sami

Good

• MrValentineTemplar

Like many of you I also loved the Nokia E7-00 and fortunately I found a reputable company in China that has many of them available!

I'm a former investigative reporter for both Post Newsweek and CBS News. I also own a security company now. I use Protonmail. I purchased one the Nokia E7-00s from the Chinese company. I explained what I wanted to do with it. They sent me one that works beautifully. Of course the unit is 3G and as you may know in the USA all cellphones have to be 4G and 5G capable now. If anyone knows differently please let me know. My Chinese contact just said AT&T and T-Mobile would work on it. I have Cricket Wireless.

I finally was able to install Opera Mini on it and it works beautifully!

Any information is appreciated 😊

• Ilho84

IceFoxx, 26 Aug 2019As Symbian is not supported anymore you can use it, but onl... moreCan it internet browsing?