Nokia E7

Nokia E7

• MTN

Greendog, 20 Jul 2011hmmm...no card slot... we are in 2011 man :)card slot does nt matter....it has 16GB internal space, wat more would u wanna save.

• pratap

nice phone....

• monzter

which is best n8,n9 or e7?tnx

• monzter

is e7 not good..coz im planning to buy that phone,rather than n8!

• Jack

DJ, 20 Jul 2011i like this phone because its a touchscreen and is flip up ,but ... moreI dont think so!

• DJ

i like this phone because its a touchscreen and is flip up ,but nokia copied HTC with their Tytn 2 !!!

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2011Hello all, I bought this phone 25 days ago. I was very impress... moreis ur E7 from china?

• jack

Anybody of you having a problem accesing ovi store.its that there is problem with webb sites this week.

Suru, 20 Jul 2011Yes boss.... before taking I am getting the red lightok...tnks buddy

• Greendog

hmmm...no card slot... we are in 2011 man :)

• Suru

AnonD-13528, 19 Jul 2011hello...cud anyone tell me if there any red light before taking ... moreYes boss.... before taking I am getting the red light

Hello all,
I bought this phone 25 days ago. I was very impressed with the gorilla glass and features of the phone. However this didn't last long. After just 16 days the phone stopped charging and it stopped accepting USB connectivity. It's been in repair for a week now. I called up Nokia care asking for a replacement due to the extreme case and the fact that this phone is supposed to be top of the line... but their reply was that i have to accept a repaired phone !!! ... i can't tell you how angry i feel but i am sure it's my last Nokia

• waseem

its not a good phone.but n8 rocks

• jack

Diego, 19 Jul 2011I got my nokia E7 about 2 months, and quite satisfied with it, e... moreYou mean if its made in china it doesn't have gorrilla glass?mine is also from china.

• Diego

I got my nokia E7 about 2 months, and quite satisfied with it, execpt by one thing, my model RM-626 Origin china does NOT have scratch resistant Gorilla glass the build and build quality is not that expetacular

hello...cud anyone tell me if there any red light before taking a photo with the E7?
those who already hav a E7, plz help me n rply me as soon as possible...thnks in adv...

• roshan

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011iwant to buy n8 or e7 please suggest me which one is better hai if urpreference is just cam thn go for n8.....but if u want an enertainmentpacage gofor e6.....coz typeing is litle dificult in n8....nd the camof e6 is same but some feaures r goood in n8 in case of cam.....

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011iwant to buy n8 or e7 please suggest me which one is better Hey frnds here is my detailed experience of my nokia e7 in one month.
it is better to go for n8 than e7 bcoz
1.no one after experiencing on screen keyboard will think of using the qwerty keyboard given for e7(im the one)
2.n8 is lighter than e7
3.battery back up of e7 is worse (my frnds n8 has a good battery back up.)
4.u dont have memory card slot(not a important)
5.u dont have fm transmitter
e7 has good look and larger screen than n8.
so i prefer for n8 rather than e7 its my experience of my e7.

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011iwant to buy n8 or e7 please suggest me which one is better buy a N8. performece wise it is the best. E7 is more latest. but less performance compared to any field.

• Jack

Lexy, 18 Jul 2011How can I enjoy uninterruptible internet service with my e7 machine?Sorry i interpret your message in a different way. Uninterupted internet service defend on your service provider. But htis will cause you huge amount of bills.