Nokia E7

Nokia E7

• YOGENDRA

AnonD-28344, 30 Oct 2011Hi, I brought a Nokia E7, two days ago as I was told that the lo... moreGud, fone

• gurzea

new nokia e7 is a d bomb, i am actually enjoying the features. got mine few months ago;;

• Dr. Who

saas, 30 Oct 2011Hi, I brought E7 two days ago. I was told that the lovely Skype ... moreHi, incredable how you managed to make the same spelling mistake as Nallavan and almost have the excact same text too. Maybe he´s your long lost twin and your roads crossed here just 15 minutes apart. :rollereyes:

What ever you do dont factory restore mine ended up restarting every 30 seconds after boot ended up doing a complete hard reset using the volume down+ camera key + menu key + power.But then you loose almost all applications that came with your phone and had to visit a nokia care to restore all the items that came with the phone

Hi, I brought a Nokia E7, two days ago as I was told that the lovely Skype video chat will work on it, but, nothing works. I feel, I was cheated by Nokia seller, and also it's not a user friendly cell phone. Please, tell me, is there any other cell phone that able to works video chats (except the Ms Windows Phone).

• saas

Hi, I brought E7 two days ago. I was told that the lovely Skype video chat will work on it, but, nothing works. I feel, I was cheated by Nokia seller, and also its not a user friendly cell phone. Please, tell me, is there any other cell phone that will works for video chats except the Ms Windows Phone.

What to do now with all these pros and cons?equalized neither leaving option to purchase nor to drop!!!!!funny comments

After using the phone for over 2 months, I have to admit that the latest upgrade messed up my email. I was using 3 mail accounts but after the upgrade I can't add my 3rd account (POP),apart from gmail; Nokia will not let me do it and keeps giving me a a nasty message "service unavailable". I rely on that other mail for work and have to log in onto the webmail which can be very slow. Very dissatisfied with this feature, other than that it's not bad overall. I love the keyboard, but seriously thinking of getting a different phone just for accessing my email.

• niv

Got it for a week now and I must say its brilliant, the mobile tv is excellent and the camera may "only" be 8 megapixels but its good enough, the usb on the go system is very worthy reason for getting this phone in the first place since it effortlessly opens any files.The OLED screen is just excellent with picture quality being perfect for my needs and the touch screen is far more responsive than I expected.The office features also deserve a good mention.

• Baloch Fahad

It really is a beautiful phone with user friendly interface but the problem with it is that if by chance it hangs then you have no other choice but to wait until the battery completely gets discharged, as you cannot take out the battery.

• jawad sheikh

i say that e7 is a lot better than iphone 3gs.. and even equal to iphone4.. the only point where iphone4 wins is in the apps and processor speed, where as e7 wins cuz it has a qwetery keyboard, 4inch screen , amoled, 8mp cam... and is a lot CHEAPER!!!! so fr those people who r in there senses and want to use mobile fr professional purposes, use e7 cuz iphone only is a fashion , nthing else!

• dipankar

i bought a nokia e7 in june.now for last 5 days my phone is not taking charge.i went yo nokia service centre n they told that the charging point of my phone is damaged.they said that they will sent my phone to nokia manufacture company n it wll take at least 15 days to get it repaired.they even said that a charge of 8000 rupees wil be required for service charge.how can they ask for da money since i have a warrenty period for 1 year..now i wnt to know whether it b free of cost or not..i m really confused....plz rply

• tukuna

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2011regarding its price its camera should be 12MPif after warenty e7 battery was out of oirder how can we use this mobile

• bloodx'mas

Bought it over a month ago for 305'000k (around 260$) without contract (insanely cheap in our country) and it runs just fine, no regrets! No crashes but lags sometimes, symbian platform not as bad as people say and it got it's own very cool applications on ovi. The handset itself is very sleek and sexy, makes me admire it every time i pick it up. the keypad is a bit of a pain to get used to at first though. people with business aims should buy it but for entertainment purposes, rather go for android or iOS (cough..simple..cough) coz they got much more apps than symbian. =)

Hana, 28 Oct 2011Hi,i want to buy E7 but what i heard that E7 can restart itself.... moreNo problems here for over 6 months

• Khan Hasan

Hana, 28 Oct 2011Hi,i want to buy E7 but what i heard that E7 can restart itself.... moreyes its tru..but i m happy with Nokia E7..

• Emmanuel G

AnonD-4340, 23 Oct 2011dont listen to the E7 owners abolut performance. same goes for N... moreYah!Should I wait for iphone 5?

• Hana

Hi,i want to buy E7 but what i heard that E7 can restart itself.. Is it true?? Comment me pleasee, TQ

regarding its price its camera should be 12MP

• biswa

Anonymous, 25 Oct 2011Nokia E7 or Xperia Pro? Please suggestE7 better then Sony Xperia Pro