Nokia Lumia 1320

Nokia Lumia 1320

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2020I had Nokia Lumia 1320 . Since Nov.2019 showing blank displ... moreTry hard reset two to three times.

I had Nokia Lumia 1320 . Since Nov.2019 showing blank display. Service people says display problem & not available in market. What to do next.?

• LordLamin

Ongie, 31 Jan 2020I have a big Lumia 1320 ,but cannot download anything ,no W... moreSame here. But found a youtube video will try that

• Arya7907

My dad bought this phone like 4 years ago after using a Nokia 1200.

• Ongie

I have a big Lumia 1320 ,but cannot download anything ,no Whatsaap iam sooo disapointed

• ahmet

Makhethana, 18 Mar 2019Is this phone still available in SA?I used now. facebook instagram vs. not have. game application never find. web browser is too slow.

• Makhethana

Is this phone still available in SA?

• IRFAN CHISHTI

What a shameless state of affairs of Microsoft. Over 8.4 Million of Lumia 1320 sold and no support of upgradation to latest version of windows available at the store. Microsoft just wanted to mint the money by not giving proper support for upgradtion of lumia 1320. In short span of time, all 8.4+ million sold would be rendered useless pieces of phone

sim is not working,it showing the coverage but no outgoing or incoming, please help me !!!

no windows 10 ?

• Jo _629

AnonD-751492, 12 Apr 2018quick question. Are they still selling this model new somew... moreYes at www. aliexpress.com

The Store name is Beyondtech

• Proffesional User

From all the smatphones, I ever had, Nokia Lumia is smartphone with the best hardware and the worst operating system i ever saw!
Firstly it was with Windows Mobile 8.1 and the problem was outdated versions od applications on the phone, there was no update at all! I have ancient version of Viber, Instagram...and itc. backup was not working at all, the microsoft stoped to support their own app. for this system (like Skype, OneDrive, MS Office...)
From the beginning, I could never save recorded camera videos or voice recordings on sd card. Imagine situation, that you are recording important video with phone, and then on the end, you saw error message that video was not saved! What the f...!!!???
Then I updated operating system to Windows 10 Mobile. The first days of usage it was excellent, but then the problems come out. I notice that battery is last shorted, device sometimes freezes it self and just restarting was helping in that case. Performance was drasticly went down. Then i used InteropTools to analyse registy. The Microsoft settings was disaster. I notice that the system was seted to use only one cpy at 1 Ghz, except two at 1.7 GHz! I changed that, i set two CPU at 1.5GHz! Also, i turn off telemetry and icrease paging file memory form 256MB to 1024MB. The phone performance was increased, but stil there was a problem with freezing, not often as before, but still it was happening sometimes. Then, backup of some app was not still possible (Viber), again there was no update for all app.
On the end i couldnt take it any more and i decide to buy new phone and I switched to android phone! I give up form using Windows OS platform on smartphones!!!

• RC Wireless

AnonD-751492, 12 Apr 2018quick question. Are they still selling this model new somew... moreYes, we still have small lots posted on eBay USA under Anh Nguyen

quick question. Are they still selling this model new somewhere? thanks

Ashvin , 23 Feb 2018Now it's out dated. No any updates!!!!you can entrop unlock the phone and modify the registry to install windows 10 mobile, I have W10M v1709 on mine and I get monthly updates

• Ashvin

Now it's out dated. No any updates!!!!

• SA

Microsoft has released a tool that easily upgrades the Nokia Lumia 1320 to Windows Mobile 10. "Over-the-cable Updater tool for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Mobile 10"

Worked like a charm for mine.

• ajay

ronak joshi, 31 Mar 2017How do I upgrade my Lumia 1320 (OS 8.1) to Windows 10??? it can't get an upgrade to windows 10. when I consulted to B2X they told me they can't give an upgrade in future too as it do not have good hardware.i had tried windows insider app it is also not working on it.i had saw the list of devices supporting insider app but 1320 is not listed there.so it is better to forget about windows 10 on Lumia 1320

• ajay

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2017Messenger isn't working on mine.. What's the problem?messenger works only on windows 10.

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2017Messenger isn't working on mine.. What's the problem?you will have to install Windows 10 on your lumia which wasn't released for the 1320

but there are ways to install it, look on google "how to install Windows 10 on unsupported lumia phones)